The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket
Style Indochine-chic retreat
Setting Chilled Kamala Beach
Take the plunge at Thai boutique hotel The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket, where 16 Indo-chic villas flaunt breezy alfresco spaces and slinky, ink-black pools. Home-from-home comforts and neat kitchens are enhanced by luxe extras such as round-the-clock butlers, lavish in-villa dining and spa sessions on tap.
Need to know
- Rooms 16 villas.
Double rooms from $496.13 (THB15,206), excluding tax at 18.7 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (THB15,206) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities 24-hour butler service, gardens, DVD library, free WiFi throughout. In rooms: kitchenette, flatscreen TV, DVD player, iPod dock, minibar, plunge pool.
- Poolside Each of these white-hot villas overlooks a slick black-tiled plunge pool, surrounded by tropical gardens, a massage sala and alfresco dining areas.
- Check-out Noon; check-in 3pm, but both are flexible subject to availability for THB500 an hour.
- Children All ages are welcome, and with a choice of one to four bedrooms, these villas are ideal for families. More...
- Also A free shuttle service will run you from the hotel to the sugar-white sands of Kamala Beach in two minutes or the party hub of Patong in 15 minutes.
Food and drink at The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket
Fresh faced Zhong Lounge & Restaurant serves tasty Thai and Western fare in laid-back surrounds. If you fancy dining in your villa instead, each abode features a fully-fitted kitchen and a table for six inside; outside there's a barbecue and a dining area. Order from the à la carte menu and your butler will deliver and lay your meal out beautifully in your room, or arrange to have a chef come and whip dishes up in front of you. The lip-smacking line-up includes Thai curries and stir-fries, international favourites such as pizza, burgers and salads, and a choice of tasty barbecue options.
- Dress code Anything goes, so slap a sarong over your swimsuit if you're happy to keep things casual, or dress up if you're out to impress.
- Top table Have your butler serve your dinner on the terrace by the pool, or dine inside at the six-seater table.
- Last orders Light bites and drinks are available 24-7, but you'll need to allow 45 minutes for full meals to be prepared.
- Room service Available any time the mood strikes, but again, it's best to give staff a head's up.
As there's no bar as such, the drinks come to you, so dial up and order a bottle of wine, a tropical cocktail or a virtuous fruit shake.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket 41/31 Moo 5, Baan Hua Khuan, , Soi Bell, Kamala, Phuket, 83150
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket
A bottle of sparkling wine and welcome canapés on arrival. For six-person stays of five nights or more, guests will also receive a Thai cooking class for the group
Current offers at The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket
Offers at The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket
In the know
Our favourite rooms
With a sleek blueprint of cool white walls and floors, vaulted ceilings, delicious dark wood accents and splashes of cherry red in giant bell-shaped lanterns, there's little to set these smartly styled villas apart. Loved-up couples, opt for secluded Honeymoon Private Pool Villas, where you can while away the day by the onyx-black pool, lounging in the sala, or soaking in the oversized bath tub. If you have kids in tow, plump for a two-, three- or four-bedroom abode that'll comfortably contain your brood.
Your Stella McCartney yoga kit for sun salutations, a bikini or boardshorts for the beach (but no-one's going to blame you if you go au naturel back at your villa) and a notepad for jotting down recipes in the Thai cooking class.
The round-the-clock butler service means you need never leave your pad, as a sigh-inducing procession of spa masters, yoga instructors, cocktail shakers and chefs cater to your every whim.