Style 21st-century farmhouse
Setting Verdant clifftop
This secluded Mallorca hotel sits on a clifftop near Capdepera. Its restaurant and rooms are set in historic buildings. Can Simoneta also has private access to the sea and is near to peaceful Mallorca beaches and golf courses.
Need to know
- Rooms 18, including five suites.
Double rooms from $371.09 (€289), excluding tax at 21 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€289) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities Restaurant, massage area, internet access. Direct access to the sea by a curved stairway carved into the cliff.
- Poolside There’s a large pool and clifftop Jacuzzi.
- Check-out Midday, but flexible.
- Children Under-18s are not allowed.
- Also The hotel has private access to a secluded cove where there is a bathing pool cut out of the rock. Hotel guests get 10 per cent discount at three local golf courses.
- Hotel closed 10 November to 1 March.
Food and drink at Can Simoneta
- Hotel restaurant The restaurant has views over the bay of Canyamel, and specialises in Mediterranean dishes with a twist. If the weather is good, get a table outside on the terrace.
- Dress code Relaxed, but dress for dinner.
- Top table Both indoors and outside, the corner tables are best. The hotel can arrange a secluded dinner for two perched on the cliff.
- Last orders Food: 10.30pm. You can order drinks until you go to bed.
- Room service 24 hours, but limited after hours.
- Hotel bar Snuggle up with drinks under the awning on the sofas, or struggle down the steps to the monk’s pool with your drinks.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
Can Simoneta Carretera Artà-Canyamel Km 8, Finca Torre Canyamel, Mallorca, Balearic Islands, 07580
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Can Simoneta
A bottle of Mallorquin wine and a basket of fruit, as well as traditional Mallorquin jam and liqueurs on departure
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Most importantly, ask for a sea view. Two of the suites and two of the doubles have terraces. Otherwise, our favourite rooms are 4, 7, 21 and 22.