Residenza Napoleone III
Style Super-luxe palazzo
Setting Fashionable Via Condotti
This opulent boutique apartment in Rome that is the Napoleone Suite is stupendously grand, with two fine reception rooms and a master bedroom with silk-draped canopy bed. Of the six huge oil paintings you see at this signature apartment at Residenza Napoleone III, one is the bedhead, and another is the entrance to the exquisite marble bathroom.
Need to know
- Rooms Two: the private apartment, Residenza Napoleone III (which has an optional extra room called the Blue Bedroom), and the much less grand Roof Garden Terrace Suite.
Double rooms from AU$881.86 (€664), excluding tax at 10 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of €2.00 per person per night on check-out.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€664) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities TV, DVD/CD player, wireless Internet. Private tour guide, butler, babysitting, beauty treatments all available on request. There are fitness centres, pools and saunas nearby.
- Check-out 11.30am but flexible if possible.
- Children You can ask for an extra bed in the apartment for €100 a night. Cots are supplied free. If you take the Blue Bedroom, you get an extra bathroom, as well as the twin-bed interconnecting room. More...
- Also You enter your palazzo through massive wooden doors, pass along an arcade of Doric columns, take the grand marble staircase lined with antique busts… Well-behaved pets are allowed. No smoking in the rooms.
Food and drink at Residenza Napoleone III
- Hotel restaurant No restaurant, but the apartment has a kitchenette and minibar, and bookings can be made for you at local restaurants. Special-occasion catering is possible by arrangement.
- Dress code Your own interpretation of Palazzo pants…
- Room service None, but breakfast is brought in to you, and arrangements can be made for dinner.
- Hotel bar No bar, but you can arrange for your minibar to be stocked up as you like it in advance. Guests in the Residenza Napoleone III apartment are welcomed with a bottle of Ruspoli family Chianti.
Residenza Napoleone III Palazzo Ruspoli, 56 Largo Goldoni, Rome, 00187
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Residenza Napoleone III
A bottle of Anagallis wine from the Ruspoli family's vineyard in Chianti, plus late check-out if availability allows
In the know
Our favourite rooms
The opulent and luxurious Napoleone Suite is the apartment to book for the proper palace experience. You can book as part of this the interconnecting Blue Bedroom which is charming and cosy, named for its Chinese vases. The Roof Garden Terrace Suite is much humbler, but it has a multilevel decked terrace of some 600 square feet, with fabulous views of Rome.
Buy yummy deli food to stock up the kitchenette, especially if you want breakfast in bed.