The Soho Hotel
Style Modern British wit
Setting Central secrecy
Sister to the Covent Garden Hotel, Soho hotel is a bubble of cool calm, and therefore it's also a surprisingly child-friendly hotel. Veer off Wardour Street and head towards a twinkly-lit porch to find a 10-foot porcelain Botero cat sculpture, oversized plant pots and a clash of driftwood and neon-tinted Perspex – a refreshing alternative to the marble and brass lobbies of most hotels in this postcode.
Need to know
- Rooms 91.
Double rooms from AU$512.16 (£329), excluding tax at 20 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (£329) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates exclude breakfast (£20 for a full English).
- Facilities Free high-speed internet access, cinema, CD/DVD player, flatscreen TV, Frette linen, iPod dock, Miller Harris bath products, valet service.
- Check-out 11am
- Children Families are welcomed. Extra beds are available (£48 per night). More...
Food and drink at The Soho Hotel
- Hotel restaurant Refuel offers modern international cuisine for a full-on banquet, or cosmopolitan food platters to pick at with your drinks. Settle in for some afternoon tea (which can also be taken in the private drawing room or library).
- Dress code Soho sophisticates.
- Top table By the rack of plants that separates the restaurant from the bar.
- Last orders 11pm.
- Room service An extensive 24-hour menu including tapas-style snacks, gluten-free options and hefty organic meats from a farm in Hampshire if you're after something substantial (as well as a selection of sundaes for afterwards).
- Hotel bar Refuel is great for pre or after dinner drinks.
The Soho Hotel 4 Richmond Mews, London, W1D 3DH
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at The Soho Hotel
Cocktails for two in the hotel bar
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Rock stars opt for the sprawling terrace suite, with its views over Soho’s rooftops, but we love the deluxe rooms on the fifth floor.
Hangover remedies; with cocktails this good on tap and amid so many late-night bars, you'd be mad not to take full advantage.
The hotel has a screening room which hosts a film club every Sunday – contemporary, classic and 3D films are shown with free popcorn at 3.30pm. You can combine it with a three-course lunch or dinner or a champagne afternoon tea for £35.