Mirador De Dalt Vila
Style Colonial Ibicenco cool
Setting Heritage hillside heights
With privileged views of Ibiza Town from the calming comfort of a Unesco-protected hillside, Mirador De Dalt Vila is a marble-lined marvel that preserves the welcoming warmth of a colonial family home, combining baroque beauty with a trove of intriguing antiques.
Need to know
- Rooms 13, including six suites.
Double rooms from $352.49 (€273), excluding tax at 10 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€273) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include airport transfers. Breakfast is an additional €19 each.
- Facilities DVD library, free WiFi throughout, valet parking. In rooms: flatscreen TV, DVD player, iPod dock, minibar, whirlpool bath.
- Poolside The little pool at the back of El Mirador is ideal for a revitalising splash or catching the afternoon sun on one of the handful of day-beds that surround it.
- Check-out Noon, but may be flexible, subject to availability. Check-in, 2pm.
- Children Children aged two to 12 are allowed in a Junior Suite, Suite or Grand Suite, for a supplement of €100 a night. Cots can be provided free in all rooms for under-twos.
- Also Smoking is allowed in the bar. There’s a two-night minimum stay in June and September; three nights in July and August.
- Hotel closed November to Easter.
Food and drink at Mirador De Dalt Vila
- Hotel restaurant Es Mirador’s gifted chef Juan José Ribas has a creative take on Mediterranean cuisine, serving up an array of meat and fish dishes featuring melt-in-the-mouth suckling lamb, beef tenderloin and ocean-fresh lobster.
- Dress code Carefree beach chic.
- Top table Secure one of the four tables at the front of the hotel and dine in the balmy Ibiza breeze.
- Last orders Breakfast’s available until the leisurely hour of noon, lunch from 1pm–4pm, and dinner from 8.30pm until 11.30pm. The mixologist relinquishes his muddler at midnight.
- Room service There’s an ever-ready supply of cold dishes available 24 hours a day.
- Hotel bar There’s a cosy art deco cocktail bar beside the restaurant, but you can dawdle with a drink anywhere in (or out of) the hotel.
Mirador De Dalt Vila Plaza de España, 4, Ibiza Balearic Islands, Balearic Islands, 07800
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Mirador De Dalt Vila
A bottle of cava and a fruit basket on arrival
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Ask for a Double Superior or a suite on the second floor, as these have an enticing combination of high ceilings and great views over the island from their Juliet balconies – especially if you book a room to the back left of the building, where you can fling open the windows to a startling seascape. The four Junior Suites on the third floor are up in the eaves, with exposed beams and skylight ceilings. The Double and Single rooms are limited when it comes to feline-flinging space, however, so opt for a higher tier if you can.
Bring suitably chic garb for nights in Ibiza Town and binoculars for wistful gazing out to sea.
The hotel has its own boat for charter, so spend a day at sea admiring the Ibiza coastline.
From the Guestbook…
We had tapas at La Bodega on Friday night and it was delicious; great service, fabulous food and a relaxed vibe, with a mixed crowd. Lots of fun!more