Covent Garden Hotel
Style Low-key London luxury
Setting West End world
The Covent Garden Hotel couldn't be better located for every kind of West End experience: galleries, shopping, theatre, clubbing. The decor of our bedroom is all traditional tapestry and paisley fabrics, and the CGH's signature dressmaker's models feature in all the rooms – very Establishment, and charming for it. The wonderful thing about this hotel is that while it certainly caters for the well-heeled and deep-pocketed, it also works hard at a genuinely laid-back, home-from-home atmosphere.
Need to know
- Rooms 58.
Double rooms from $480.36 (£317), excluding tax at 20 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (£317) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates exclude breakfast.
- Facilities Gym, beauty room (book treatments in advance), library, state-of-the-art cinema and free WiFi throughout. In rooms: flatscreen TVs, iPod docks.
- Check-out 11am.
- Children Children welcome, babysitting and nannies available by prior arrangement. Extra beds are available (£48 per night).
- Also Classic films screened on Saturdays at 8pm. A two-course meal and a viewing costs £35 a head.
Food and drink at Covent Garden Hotel
- Hotel restaurant Brasserie Max serves fabulous Modern European. Breakfast is from 7am to 11am.
- Dress code No jacket required.
- Top table Ask for a table away from the entrance.
- Last orders 11pm in both restaurant and bar.
- Room service 24 hours.
Covent Garden Hotel 10 Monmouth Street, London, WC2
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Covent Garden Hotel
Cocktails for two in the hotel bar
Current offers at Covent Garden Hotel
Offers at Covent Garden Hotel
In the know
Our favourite rooms
The Loft Suite is where Armani’s fashion entourage often stay.
Book restaurants and theatre tickets well in advance.
From the Guestbook…
An excellent hotel ideally situated in Covent Garden and theatreland. We were upgraded from a Luxury Room to a Junior Suite and a good quality bottle of champagne was on ice in the...more