Style Dinky designer den
Setting Lush Wat Bo quarter
Creating a bit of a buzz among aficionados of boutique digs, Viroth’s Hotel is a chic, petite and intimate base for a romantic yet affordable stay in Siem Reap. Minimalist in style but big on design, this relaxed contemporary bolthole offers rooftop massage, outdoor dining and a tropical pool, perfect for plotting your Angkor adventures.
Need to know
- Rooms Seven.
Double rooms from $94.29, excluding tax at 5 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency ($94) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates exclude breakfast, unless otherwise specified
- Facilities Rooftop spa and Jacuzzi, free WiFi throughout, gardens. In rooms: cable TV, minibar.
- Poolside Given its celebrated status as a small, intimate hotel, the pool is suitably small and intimate. Overshadowed by deliciously verdant vegetation, it is great for a cool plunge on a hot day.
- Check-out Noon, but if the room is available late check-out can be arranged for 50 per cent of the day rate. Check-in, 2pm.
- Children Welcome, although there are currently no baby cots available. Extra beds for older children cost US$20 a night. More...
- Also Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
Food and drink at Viroth's Hotel
Viroth’s is a rooftop recreation of the nearby signature restaurant on Wat Bo Road. The menu is traditional Khmer with the emphasis on inspired presentation and delicate flavours. Try fish amoc for the essence of Cambodia in a banana leaf.
- Dress code Bring your glad rags, as this stylish spot should put you in the mood for a night out (or two). Owners Viroth and Fabien can point you towards some happening venues.
- Top table No one particularly stands out, but try to live life on the edge (of the rooftop) for views of the cityscape.
- Last orders Breakfast is served from 7am–11am, offering up the potential for a cheeky lie-in. Dinner runs until 10pm; the bar plies its trade till 11pm.
- Room service Available from 7am–11pm, room service includes all the dishes on the menu during restaurant hours and selected snacks at other times.
The rooftop bar is all about stylish sofas that suck you in. Settle down with a bottle of wine and let the evening slip by. Rooftop usually equals breeze and that can be priceless in the hot season.
Viroth's Hotel 658 Wat Bo Village, Street 23, Siem Reap, 001
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Viroth's Hotel
A hand-woven cotton scarf for each room.
In the know
Our favourite rooms
All follow the same contemporary blueprint, with sensual rain showers, but ground-floor Room number 1 lives up to its name with a delightful private garden area. Upstairs, Room 7 takes top billing thanks to the best pool view in the pad.
Bring your glad rags, as this stylish sanctuary should put you in the mood for a night out (or two). Owners Viroth and Fabien can point you towards some happening spots.
The mobile rooftop spa is an innovation. The massage, manicure or pedicure comes to you wherever you are comfortable. Dip into the Jacuzzi afterwards to wind down after tramping around the temples.