Soho House New York
Style SoHo chic
Setting Meatpacking District
Cool Britannia in the heart of New York's buzzing Meatpacking District, the Manhattan outpost of London media club Soho House New York is the epitome of urban sophistication. The rooms are understated and chic, with an exciting mix of contemporary and retro furniture, and the views of Manhattan, especially from the rooftop pool, are hard to beat.
Need to know
- Rooms 30
Double rooms from $505.00, excluding tax at 14.75 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of $3.50 per room per night on check-out and an additional service charge of $5.00 per room per night on check-out.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency ($505) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates exclude breakfast.
- Facilities Cowshed spa with eucalyptus steam rooms, 44-seat private cinema, gym. In rooms: Plasma TV, DVD, WiFi, and a full range of Cowshed products in the bathroom.
- Poolside There's a rectangular heated pool on the rooftop, flanked by striped loungers and parasols and overlooking the Hudson. It's open year-round, but in summer there's full waiter service too.
- Check-out 12-noon.
- Children Welcome. Children can use the pool between 9am and 5pm Monday to Wednesday, 9am and 2pm Thursday and Friday, and 8am and 11.30am at weekends.
- Also The Cowshed Spa offers a range of treatments. There is a games room with pool table.
Food and drink at Soho House New York
Modern international cuisine, Swarovski chandeliers and Manhattan views. There is a private party area for up to 12 people.
- Dress code SoHo sophisticates.
- Top table By the window with a view over Manhattan.
- Last orders 10pm; the Drawing Room serves food until 3am on weekdays; 4am at weekends.
- Room service 7am–2am; until midnight on Sunday.
The hotel bar is open for food and drinks from 11am until midnight on Monday and Sunday; 2am the rest of the week.
Soho House New York 29–35 9th Avenue, New York NY 10014
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Soho House New York
A selection of Cowshed products
In the know
Our favourite rooms
The best room in the house is the vast number 13 Playground room, but we also love the Playhouse rooms on the fifth floor.
A chic bikini or two for the rooftop pool. Leave some space in your luggage for your shopping exploits around Broadway and Bleecker.
From the Guestbook…
Well, what a great hotel. My first experience of the Soho House group and I must way that it was outstanding. There is a rooftop terrace with a bar and a pool which is heated and o...more