No.5 Maddox Street
Style Fit-for-a-film-star pied-à-terre
Setting Mayfair’s Maddox Street
No.5 Maddox Street’s suites are an alternative luxury hotel experience in one of London’s most prestigious neighbourhoods. The one-, two- and three-bed hi-tech studios are a surprisingly peaceful retreat near buzzing Soho. Lacquered wood, bamboo and leather trims and state-of-the-art audio-visuals ooze rock-star chic. Kitchens stocked with treats, restaurant delivery services and free membership to a Kingly Street gym guarantee pleasure and leisure.
Need to know
- Rooms 12 one-, two-, and three-bed suites.
Double rooms from $380.40 (£246), excluding tax at 20 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (£246) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- Facilities Free membership to a private gym on Kingly Street, copies of Time Out in every suite, WiFi, CD and DVD library, and many of the suites have terraces. In rooms: compact music system, MP3 docking station, flatscreen TV, REN skincare.
- Check-out 11am and check-in from 2pm.
- Children Cots can be added to the suite free of charge (ask when booking). Baby bath, bibs, highchair and children's cutlery and crockery and children's DVDs also available.
- Also There is no lift. In-suite massages can be booked in advance. Non-smoking indoors, but the Deluxe Suites, the two-bedroom suites and the Bartlett Suites have balconies.
Food and drink at No.5 Maddox Street
There’s no hotel restaurant but the well-stocked kitchens and abundance of delivery services will have you smitten. Have breakfast delivered to your suite from 7.30am-11.30am during the week, or 8.30am-11.30am on Saturdays. On Sundays and Bank Holidays, a Bakery Basket will appear as if by magic at your door at 8am. If you’re craving something more substantial, you can have pastas, salads, sandwiches and other snacks delivered to your suite between 7.30am-4pm in the week and 8.30am-4pm on Saturdays. Alternatively, order Thai food from Patara (the restaurant below the hotel) as room service, from 12pm-2.30pm and from 6.30pm-10.30pm, seven days a week; enjoy Green Mango Salad with Crispy Soft Shelled Crab and receive a 10 per cent guest discount.
- Dress code Whatever takes your fancy.
- Top table Your kitchen table, with no need to book or queue.
- Last orders You decide.
- Room service Thai food and a range of snacks and mains can be delivered to your apartment. There's no room service on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
No bar, just your fabulous Big Bar.
No.5 Maddox Street 5 Maddox Street, Mayfair, London, W1S 2QD
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at No.5 Maddox Street
A Geodesis Scented Candle
Current offers at No.5 Maddox Street
Offers at No.5 Maddox Street
In the know
Our favourite rooms
For a palatial stay, book the one-bedroom Deluxe Suite. Kitted out with a gigantic double bed, bamboo flooring and a living room with a working fireplace for cosy evenings, this suite also has a decked balcony off the bedroom.
Your iPod, your favourite recipe book for quick-and-easy entertaining, shopping-friendly footwear.
One of the many features that make No.5 Maddox Street stand out from the crowd is its fantastic take on the minibar, their ‘Big Bar’, with its ‘good’ and ‘bad’ options. 'Good' choices include organic penne pasta and pasta sauce; 'Bad' includes temptations such as Divine chocolate bars and Jelly Bellies. The ‘Baddest Bar’ tempts you with naughtiness such as Vodka and Bloody Mary mix. Personal grocery shopping is also offered from Wholefoods in Soho, so you can have your cupboards stocked with your favourite organic and fair-trade foods. As if that wasn't enough, on arrival, each guest receives a complimentary welcome tray with a choice of teas, fresh fair trade coffee, fruit and Artisan du Chocolat handmade delights.
From the Guestbook…
Maddox Street is a relatively quiet side street where you can shelter from the chaotic pace of Oxford Street/Regent Street, but you are less than five minutes from both, so this is...more