KC Resort & Over Water Villas
Style Luxury on stilts
Setting Samui Heights
It’s not often you get to walk on water, but staying at KC Resort & Over Water Villas hotel in Koh Samui, it’s an everyday occurrence. Built on stilts over a saltwater pool, your room is a luxury play den; its delectable bed, sleek gadgetry and deep Jacuzzi tub will keep you occupied for days. When you come up for air, all the thrills of the island are just a paddle away.
Need to know
- Rooms 16.
Double rooms from $756.81 (THB22,602), excluding tax at 18 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (THB22,602) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates exclude buffet breakfast.
- Facilities Free WiFi throughout, CD/ DVD library, spa, gym, shop, gardens. In rooms: flatscreen TV with satellite channels, DVD player, chess and backgammon tables, Salvatore Ferregamo toiletries, minibar, free bottled water, air-conditioning.
- Poolside The resort has a three-tier outdoor saltwater pool and sun-deck, perfect for lounge lizards.
- Check-out 12pm, but flexible subject to availability. Check-in: 2pm.
- Children Welcome, but KC Resort & Over Water Villas is more suited to grown- ups. Free baby cots are available and extra beds for older kids at THB1,500 a night. Babysitting with staff can be arranged with a day's notice for THB350 an hour. More...
- Also Smoking is allowed in some parts of the resort. Koh Samui taxi drivers are famous for their inflated fares, so the resort runs a free shuttle bus to and from Chaweng.
Food and drink at KC Resort & Over Water Villas
- Hotel restaurant The View Restaurant & Wine Lounge is a high-ceilinged, open-door eatery simply furnished with Thai wooden motifs. The balcony is the best spot to enjoy the view and cool breeze. French chef Stephane Fieger has worked his magic on a Mediterranean menu that includes gourmet burgers, seafood, steaks and succulent lamb shanks. The cheese plate is excellent and novelties such as the exclusive Kopi Lowak menu (gourmet coffee beans passed through the digestive tract of a weasel-like civet) are quirky must-tries.
- Dress code Relaxed chic: linen trousers and cool maxi dresses will fit in just fine.
- Top table It's in your villa. Book a chef for romantic private dining or take advantage of the personal butler service.
- Last orders 11pm.
- Room service 24 hours.
- Hotel bar The resort has two bars. Opposite the restaurant is the Matahari Bar, a chilled and stylish spot for a spicy Tom Yum cocktail or glass of wine. The Rooftop Panorama Bar may appear empty by day, but is often transformed for special events and parties. The 360-degree views are spectacular.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
KC Resort & Over Water Villas 166/98 Moo 2, Bophut, Koh Samui, Surathani, 84320
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at KC Resort & Over Water Villas
A bottle of sparkling wine, welcome drinks, fruit and 15-minute massage for two on arrival, as well as shuttle transfers to and from town, 45-minute Thai massage for two.
In the know
Our favourite rooms
There are only 16 to choose from, but aim for the top row, which has better views and more privacy.
A selection of bikinis, board shorts or budgie smugglers; you’ll be spending a lot of time on your deck.
For added entertainment, KC Resort is planning a regular schedule of rooftop movie screenings and concerts, exclusive parties and culinary one-offs.