Hotel on Rivington
Style 21 floors of cool
Setting Lower East Side
Located in district du jour, the Lower East Side, the Hotel on Rivington is contemporary, lively and spacious. It's the tallest building in this part of town, so ask for a room that affords you panoramic views of New York’s skyline through the floor-to-ceiling windows. And the TempurPedic beds are the best feature when it comes to the time you spend with your eyes closed.
Need to know
- Rooms 108, from Regular King to Owner’s Suite and the Penthouse.
Double rooms from $245.00, excluding tax at 14.75 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of $3.50 per room per night on check-out.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency ($245) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates exclude breakfast (choose from Continental for US$12, or the à la carte menu).
- Facilities Private terrace or balcony in many rooms, Swedish Tempur-Pedic mattresses, Frette linen, in-room spa services, large refrigerator with gourmet selection, WiFi, on-demand movies and music, gym, work-out facility, driver services.
- Check-out 12 noon.
- Children Rollaway bed, US$50 a night; cribs, no extra charge. Nanny service by arrangement.
- Also With floor-to-ceiling windows throughout, and the Rivington’s status as a giant among 19th-century tenements, the views are spectacular. Small, well-trained dogs and cats are welcome (with pet waiver); animals over 10 pounds will cost $100.
Food and drink at Hotel on Rivington
If you needed any proof that New York is at the top of the food chain, look no further than this hotel's cosmopolitan eatery, CO-OP Restaurant. Here, sushi and sashimi are served alongside smart American concoctions, including lobster cappuccino, fried oysters and roast bone marrow. Decor-wise, the influence is Seventies California, with photographs of New York icons adding further glitter to the dining room.
- Dress code LES hipster style.
- Top table Make sure you're under the glass atrium.
- Last orders Breakfast is available from 7am to 11am; dinner is from 6pm to 11pm on weekdays and until 1am on weekends; 2am in CO-OP's bar; midnight in the lobby lounge.
- Room service Order from the breakfast menu from 7am to 11am. A smaller menu of CO-OP cuisine including edamame, chicken satay, salads and steak is available for dinner from 5.30 to 11.30pm, Monday through Saturday.
The private lobby lounge is open to hotel guests and their guests.
Hotel on Rivington 107 Rivington Street, New York 10002
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Hotel on Rivington
Seasonal welcome treat from Chef James London
Current offers at Hotel on Rivington
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Room 184 is a Unique King with glass walls on two sides, and a huge steam shower with three shower heads. Other rooms have showers with views, or a two-person Japanese soaking tub. Lower East Side nightlife means rooms facing onto Rivington Street can be noisy.
Bring your birthday book if you feel bad about 'me, me, me!' shopping.