Style Double vision
Setting Either side of the Arno
Floroom hotel’s apartments – Floroom 1 and Floroom 2 – are as cool as they are cosy, graced with two city-central locations, Fratelli Alinari photography, parquet floors and antiques.
Need to know
- Rooms Eight, spread across two apartments (one at Via del Pavone; one at Via del Sole).
Double rooms from $199.64 (€155), excluding tax at 10 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of €2.00 per person per night on check-out.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€155) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include Continental breakfast, free minibar (snacks and soft drinks), WiFi .
- Facilities DVD library and free WiFi throughout. In rooms: flatscreen TV, DVD player, minibar and free bottled water.
- Check-out 12 noon, but flexible, subject to availability. Earliest check-in, 2pm.
- Children Over-eights only; this hotel is best for couples.
- Also Both Floroom 1 and Floroom 2 occupy the top floor of their individual buildings, and there is no lift, so be prepared for stairs.
Food and drink at Floroom
- Hotel restaurant The generous breakfast features fresh Tuscan produce: chopped fruit, cereal, natural yoghurt, prosciutto, cheese, bread and a selection of memorable jams including prune, myrtle and apricot. A cake is left out for guests to nibble on, and the Smeg fridges are stocked with pear juice, yoghurt and bottled water. When it comes to lunch and dinner recommendations, the stylish owners will be more than happy to point guests in the right direction.
- Dress code Linens and lounge wear to ease you into the day – this is breakfast after all.
- Hotel bar None, but you can pick up a chianti at Il Santino (+39 055 211 264) nearby.
Floroom Floroom 1 via del pavone n.7, Floroom 2 via del sole n.2, Florence
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Floroom
A customised Moleskine notebook
In the know
Our favourite rooms
At Floroom 1, we love Room 3 for its modern four-poster and the bold giant clock that hangs above it. Room 8 at Floroom 2 took our fancy: it’s the largest and most characterful boudoir, with a romantic corner bed, an elegant black day bed and a bathroom boasting two showers.
Less is more; maximise the cosy room by minimising your luggage. (That said, some Italian elegance is mandatory; bring cashmere and cologne.)
Floroom 1, at 7 via del Pavone, is closer to the city’s nocturnal hotspots, and has more of a historic feel, with rooms set in the eaves and a cream and chocolate palette; Floroom 2 is within walking distance of the key cultural sights at 2 via del Sole, and is the more modern apartment, with grey-toned decor.