Style Iconoclastic designer den
Setting Discreet in Dorsoduro
When we find the hotel, hiding down a narrow alley in Dorsoduro, we know instantly we are somewhere really special. From the outside, you might expect it to be cramped - but it's a design triumph. DD724 may not be the only hotel in the world to feature clean lines and a brown-and-white colour palette, but it's a stroke of contemporary cool unique to these parts.
Need to know
- Rooms Six.
Double rooms from $334.86 (€259), excluding tax at 10 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€259) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include Continental breakfast.
- Facilities LCD TVs and WiFi in all rooms.
- Check-out Midday.
- Children Rooms E and G have room for a small bed; rooms C and D can be annexed. Babysitting can be arranged in advance, at €15–€25 an hour.
Food and drink at DD724
- Hotel restaurant Only breakfast is served, but it’s exceptional.
- Dress code Whatever you like.
- Room service Breakfast only.
- Hotel bar Fully stocked minibars in each room; no actual hotel bar, but drinks can be provided.
DD724 724 Dorsoduro, Venice, Veneto, 30123
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at DD724
Tickets for two to a local exhibition or gallery, such as the Palazzo Grassi