Style Med à la mode
Setting Cascading cliff-side caves
Ingeniously engineered into the cliff-side, Cavo Tagoo is a multi-pooled paradise of a boutique hotel, minutes from Mykonos Town in the Aegean Islands. Spacious and contemporary, this luxury getaway offers five-star spa pampering, peaceful privacy and Jacuzzis for all.
Need to know
- Rooms 80 rooms, including 18 suites and 11 villas.
Double rooms from $293.41 (€227), excluding tax at 19 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€227) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include buffet breakfast and service charges.
- Facilities Spa, fitness centre, boutique, free WiFi in public areas. Airport transfer and car hire can be arranged. In-room amenities: Jacuzzi baths, DVD/CD player, LCD TV, minibar.
- Poolside 33 of the hotel’s rooms, suites and villas include private pools. Should you prefer a spot of sociable posing, the immense seawater infinity pool is the essential area for leisurely cocktails and poetic ocean-gazing.
- Check-out Midday.
- Children Under 12s stay for free and cots can be provided.
- Also The modern holistic spa centre specialises in massage therapies, offers Thalassotherapy, Aromatherapy, Reflexology and Chromatotherapy, and boasts a sauna, hammam bath, and (yet another) swimming pool – this one heated and underground.
- Hotel closed 22 October to 15 May.
Food and drink at Cavo Tagoo
- Hotel restaurant Bright, white and minimalist, the Tagoo restaurant is set around the main infinity pool and serves up a zesty combination of Greek-Mediterranean fusion and enticing sushi from an open kitchen.
- Dress code Designer casual – the Mykonos standard.
- Top table Make sure you’re poolside and facing the right way – turning your back on that ocean view would border on blasphemy.
- Last orders The party starts late in Mykonos town, so the last sashimi is rolled at 1am. The bar follows suit, although guests have been known to enjoy a few ‘tequila sunrises’ in the summer months…
- Hotel bar Sharing space with the restaurant, Tagoo bar’s drinks are served on a 13-foot aquarium, and thirsty guests have the option of lounging poolside or sinking into the puffy Paolo Navone sofas in the lobby.
Cavo Tagoo Mykonos, Aegean Islands, Mykonos, 84600
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Cavo Tagoo
A bottle of champagne and a fresh fruit basket on arrival
In the know
Our favourite rooms
All rooms have Jacuzzis and all but 11 have four-poster beds, but you’d be missing a trick not to plump for a private plunge pool overlooking the sea. The Classic and Deluxe Rooms all offer sizeable spaces to splash in, but the sweet Golden Villas with their cliff-top verandahs provide an irresistible trio of space, pool and view.
Liza Bruce bikinis for poolside poseurs; the glammest of glad-rags for dressy evening antics.
The hotel has its own Apriati boutique, stocked with colourful, quirky and very stylish jewellery – expect to take at least one delicate metal, leather and gem-studded necklace home with you (www.apriati.com).
From the Guestbook…
Upon arrival in Mykonos town, we were greeted by the hotel staff who transferred us to the hotel. We were given a welcome drink of bubbly which we enjoyed as it melted away stress ...more