Style Contemporary curves
Setting Panoramic paradise
Aenaon Villas hotel is a series of sugar cubes on Santorini, sat in honeymoon-perfect seclusion between Imerovigli and Oia. Traditional island architecture is joined by crisp, contemporary interiors and pops of Aegean blue courtesy of windows onto the sea.
Need to know
- Rooms Seven.
Double rooms from $344.66 (€267), excluding tax at 5 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (€267) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include breakfast (full English, Greek or Continental).
- Facilities Free WiFi and a library of books, CDs and DVDs. In rooms: flatscreen TV, CD/DVD player, full kitchen and Korres bath products.
- Poolside Curved edges and contemporary lighting line the freeform pool, with deck chairs, sunloungers and white parasols scattered around it.
- Check-out Midday, but flexible free if there’s availability. Earliest check-in, 2pm.
- Children Over-eights only.
- Also Enjoy the serenity with a yoga class or in-room massage, both of which can be arranged on request.
- Hotel closed From mid October to late April/early May.
Food and drink at Aenaon Villas
There’s no restaurant; breakfast will be brought to your room by the dashing Dennis, or you can have it outside on your private terrace. Expect a hearty spread of pastries (our favourite was ricotta-filled), eggs and fresh juices.
- Dress code Billowy cottons in any shade – except white and blue.
- Top table Settle in for a sundowner on one of the terrace’s day-beds.
- Last orders Breakfast can be delivered at any time.
- Room service Order simple snacks and salads between 8am and 8pm.
There’s no bar, but, as with any guesthouse worth its keep, there’s always someone on hand to mix you something up. Rooms have fridges to stock as you please.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More...
Aenaon Villas Imerovigli, Santorini, 84700
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Aenaon Villas
A bottle of Santorini wine
In the know
Our favourite rooms
Villa Elidami is at the complex’s summit, so pick it for peace, and its outdoor space: a veranda above the entrance, and a big terrace stretching to the front of the hotel to overlook the main lounge. Its bedroom is on a loft level, and the floor breaks from the white with a bit of dark wood. The lounge downstairs has views out across Santorini to the sea on both sides. Open-plan Villa Zaneti has a bedroom tucked behind the lounge, and a fireplace by the bed.
Cliff-climbing shoes and sun-shielding hats.