Style Tower-facing townhouse
Setting Close to Kelvingrove
15 Glasgow is a boutique B&B in peaceful and leafy part of this golden Scottish city. With marble pillars, decorated ceilings and shimmering chandeliers, this revived Victorian home is one classy joint.
Need to know
- Rooms Five, including two suites.
Double rooms from $185.18 (£122), excluding tax at 10.5 per cent.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (£122) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates include breakfast and tax.
- Facilities DVD library, free parking. In rooms, flatscreen TV, iPod dock, DVD player, Scottish Fine Soaps bath products and free bottled water.
- Check-out 11am, but flexible, subject to availability. Earliest check-in, 2pm.
- Children This hotel is better suited to couples - leave the children at home!
- Also 15 Glagow is a small, family-run guesthouse, so reception isn't available round the clock – make sure you let staff know what time you're arriving and give them a mobile number so they can get in touch if they need to.
Food and drink at 15 Glasgow
There’s no restaurant at this boutique B&B, and breakfast will be served either at the small table by the window in your room or on a butler’s tray in bed. Guests make their choices the night before and by morning either a full Scottish or a Continental breakfast will be at their door.
- Dress code Demure and dapper to match the elegant Victorian surroundings.
- Top table When there’s breakfast in a super king-size bed on offer, who needs a table?
- Last orders Pick your breakfast slot when you order: it can be brought up any time between 7.30am and 9am during the week, and 8am and 10am at weekends.
- Room service Just breakfast.
None, but you can head out for a wee swally in the neighbouring West End, where there are bars aplenty.
15 Glasgow 15 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at 15 Glasgow
A bottle of wine
In the know
Our favourite rooms
We love the Drawing Room, which in Victorian times was the reception space – it’s as grand as you’d expect, with floor-to-ceiling windows, a hardwood antique floor, an especially high ceiling and lots of pretty cornicing. Just as big, the Towers is named for its views, and is smartly decorated in plush greys splashed with midnight blue.
All the books and DVDs on your must-read and must-watch lists: curl up and get cosy in your magnificent adopted townhouse.