Hotel website rate THB35000 per night
Offer rate THB1 per night
Conversions via XE.com, using today's exchange rate. All prices given are the lowest nightly rate for a double room.
- Return transfers from/to Chiang Rai Airport for two adults and two children
- Daily buffet breakfast at Sala Mae Nam restaurant for two adults and two children
- Lunch and dinner for guests staying in the Anantara Suite. For two children staying in the Deluxe Three Country View Room, daily breakfast is included, while additional meals and activities are chargeable as per consumption
- Beverages (select range of non-alcoholic drinks, house wine, beer and spirits) for two guests staying in an Anantara Suite
- In-room minibar and internet access
- One visit to the Opium Museum for two Anantara Suite guests
- One activity for every night booked for two people staying an Anantara Suite from a choice of: Spa Treatment, Elephant Camp Experience, Three Country Tour or Cooking Class
Minimum stay 3 nights
Maximum stay 3 nights
Other terms All rates are subject to a 10 per cent service charge and applicable 7.70 per cent government tax. Minimum three-night consecutive stay required. A Deluxe Three Country View Room must be booked in conjunction with the Anantara Suite for this offer. The rates quoted are per room per night, subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
Deposit policy A non-refundable deposit of the full stay cost is required when booking.
Style Northern Thai splendour
Setting Three-country crossroads
Surrounded by fragrant gardens in the jungle hills of northern Thailand, elegantly rustic Chiang Rai hotel Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort has magical views of the Mekong River, Myanmar and Laos and an elephant camp on its doorstep.
NEED TO KNOW
- Rooms 77, including 19 suites.
- Rates Double rooms from THB 35,000, excluding tax at 17.7 per cent..
- More details Rates include daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner, soft drinks, house wine, beer; minibar; return transfers from Chiang Rai Airport; ticket to the Opium Museum, plus your choice of daily activity (spa treatment, cooking class, tour or elephant camp).
- Facilities Gym, spa, tennis/squash court, gardens, book, CD and DVD library, free WiFi throughout. In rooms: TV, CD/DVD player, espresso machine in suites, air-conditioning.
- Poolside The large, curvaceous deep-blue pool comes with a Jacuzzi, plentiful sunloungers and serene rural views.
- Check-out 12pm, but flexible (later check-outs are charged at a half-day rate). Check-in, 2pm.
- Children Brilliant for kids, who'll love the elephant camp. Free baby cots are provided and extra beds for older children cost THB1,650 a night. Babysitting with hotel staff is available for THB150 an hour (THB250 an hour after 10pm). More...
- Also Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas and by request in dedicated rooms. Award-winning landscape architect Bill Bensley designed the gardens and reckons this is his most colourful project yet.