Hotel website rate USD525 per night
Offer rate USD472 per night
Conversions via XE.com, using today's exchange rate. All prices given are the lowest nightly rate for a double room.
Maximum stay 3 nights
Deposit policy Full, non-refundable prepayment is required upon booking.
Style Beaux Arts beauty
Setting Upper East Side
Refusing to be outdone by its Upper East Side setting, The Surrey is grand and gracious, with a restaurant, bar and spa to rival the city’s finest. This boutique hotel has lashings of glamour from top (the 17th-floor roof garden) to toe (sumptuous sink-into paisley carpets).
NEED TO KNOW
- Rooms 190
- Rates Double rooms from USD 525, excluding tax at 14.75 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of $3.50 per room per night on check-out.
- More details Rates exclude Continental breakfast (US$35 each).
- Facilities Gym, spa, gardens and WiFi (US$14.95 for 24 hours). In rooms: flatscreen TV, iPod dock, minibar and Laura Tonatto products.
- Check-out Noon, but flexible, for a cost (half a day’s rate before 3pm; a full day’s rate after 6pm); earliest check-in, 3pm.
- Children Little Smiths are welcome, with free cots and extra beds for $40. Babysitting can be arranged, for $25 an hour (based on a four-hour minimum; there will be an extra charge for the babysitter’s transport to the hotel). More...
- Also Dogs are welcomed with their own bed, in-room treats, day-care services and grooming. Owners will need to pay US$100 and sign a waiver for canine companionship.