Hotel website rate USD145 per night
Offer rate USD116 per night
Conversions via XE.com, using today's exchange rate. All prices given are the lowest nightly rate for a double room.
- A signature martini each in the Met Bar per stay
Minimum advance period 7 nights
Other terms This offer must be booked at least 7 days before the start of your stay.
Deposit policy Reservations must be confirmed a minimum of seven nights prior to arrival and paid in full at the time of reservation.
Style Manicured minimalism
Setting Sparkling South Sathorn streets
Exclusive retreat the Metropolitan by Como, Bangkok hotel attracts a very discerning brand of guest – fashionistas, film stars, designers and well-heeled, sharp-dressed urbanites ornament the bright, makha-wooded lobby. It’s clear: from the sleekly sophisticated healthy all-day diner Glow to respected Thai restaurant Nahm and the wine-dark depths of the Met bar, this is where you go to get noticed.
NEED TO KNOW
- Rooms 171, including 22 suites, four two-bedroom penthouses and a presidential ‘fiefdom’.
- Rates Double rooms from USD 123, excluding tax at 17.7 per cent..
- More details Rates exclude breakfast, but include yoga classes.
- Facilities Spa (including gym, steam rooms, hydro-pool and yoga studios), hair salon, limousine/car hire, valet parking, free WiFi throughout. In rooms: cable TV, CD player and library, minibar, fruit, yoga mat.
- Poolside The palm-fringed 20-metre lap pool is overlooked by the restaurant and lined with inviting loungers.
- Check-out 2pm.
- Children Under-12s stay for free in their parents’ rooms. Cots are available and babysitting can be arranged.
- Also Get the Met staff to put together a personalised boutique shopping itinerary for you, taking the stress out of street-schlepping.