Hotel website rate EUR120 per night
Offer rate EUR102 per night
Conversions via XE.com, using today's exchange rate. All prices given are the lowest nightly rate for a double room.
Minimum stay 3 nights
Deposit policy Full, non-refundable prepayment is required when booking.
Style Graphic designers’ playhouse
Setting Close to Plaça Catalunya
Situated just a hop, skip and jump from Plaça Catalunya, and within easy reach of the city’s Gothic and El Born quarters, Hotel Pulitzer in Barcelona is a design-conscious delight. From the ornate front desk – made from gilt-edged panels taken from a Sicilian church – through to the Asian-inspired themes in the communal areas, and even the simply framed artworks in all the rooms, a laid-back, arty feel pervades throughout.
NEED TO KNOW
- Rooms 92, including one suite.
- Rates Double rooms from EUR 120, excluding tax at 10 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of €1.21 per person per night on check-out.
- More details Breakfast is an additional €15 a person.
- Facilities Free WiFi, library, in-room spa/beauty treatments, laundry service, free access to a nearby fitness centre with a spa and swimming pool. In rooms: flatscreen TVs, minibar, air-conditioning, bathrobe and slippers.
- Poolside There is no swimming pool at Hotel Pulitzer – all guests, however, can use the facilities at the nearby Holmes Place Fitness Centre free of charge.
- Check-out Midday, though, for an additional €60, this is flexible; earliest check-in, 2pm.
- Children Kids are welcome, though Pulitzer doesn’t consider itself to be a family hotel. Children’s facilities are at a minimum, though babysitting with a local nanny is available from €10 an hour.
- Also The hotel offers a programme of live music during the summer months.