Deposit policy A Smith deposit is required to confirm your booking. If you need to cancel, as long as you do so before the hotel's cancellation policy comes into effect, the Smith deposit will be refunded to you as a voucher, which you can use towards a future Smith booking.
Style Quartet of Georgian townhouses
Setting Heart of historic Bath
From the restaurant’s easily navigable wine list to the staff’s whisky tasting tips, the service at this Bath boutique hotel has been streamlined to make you feel as welcome as possible. For many guests, Queensberry Hotel is not just a hotel but a habit.
NEED TO KNOW
- Rooms 29, including two Junior Suites and one Four-poster Suite.
- Rates Double rooms from GBP 108, excluding tax at 20 per cent..
- More details Continental breakfast is an extra £10 a person, £15 for full English (you can get two full Englishes for £25, if you arrange when booking).
- Facilities Terrace gardens, free WiFi in public areas. In-room amenities: flatscreen TV, CD player and DAB radio, Vi-Spring beds, White Company toiletries.
- Check-out 11.30am, but flexible, subject to availability. Earliest check-in, 2pm.
- Children Are welcome – there are even activity packs and child-sized bathrobes for youngsters. Cots can be provided free and extra beds cost an extra £25 a night. Babysitting should be booked a day in advance and costs from £7.50 an hour.
- Also Valet parking is available for £5 per stay.