Hotel website rate EUR250 per night
Offer rate EUR200 per night
Conversions via XE.com, using today's exchange rate. All prices given are the lowest nightly rate for a double room.
Minimum stay 5 nights
Deposit policy A Smith deposit is required to confirm your booking. If you need to cancel, as long as you do so before the hotel's cancellation policy comes into effect, the Smith deposit will be refunded to you as a voucher, which you can use towards a future Smith booking. Grace Mykonos requires a further deposit of 50% of the booking total which will be charged to you directly by the hotel. The remaining balance is due on check-out.
Style Contemporary coastal cool
Setting Aegean beach-side seclusion
A beautiful, beachside boutique hotel on the most cosmopolitan of the Greek islands, Grace Mykonos is an intimate spa hotel that offers comfort and pampering, boasts stunning ocean views, and is dedicated to spoiling its guests.
NEED TO KNOW
- Rooms 32, including 16 suites.
- Rates Double rooms from EUR 210, excluding tax at 19 per cent..
- More details Rates include champagne breakfast.
- Facilities Spa, art gallery, gym, valet parking, free WiFi throughout, concierge. In-room amenities: king-size beds, flatscreen TVs, laptops to borrow, iPod docks, DVD players, Nespresso machines, air conditioning, Apivita bath products.
- Poolside King-size sun-beds and umbrellas surround the pool. Staff are on hand to bring refreshments and occasional unexpected treats, such as iced towels or frozen fruit shots.
- Check-out 12 noon, although changing facilities and storage are provided for late departures (and early arrivals).
- Children Cots/extra beds, highchairs and cartoon DVDs are available for under-12s, who stay free if they're sharing with parents and as long as the room type is big enough. Babysitting can be arranged with advance notice.
- Also Massages and beauty treatments can be arranged.