Hotel website rate CNY1600 per night
Offer rate CNY1360 per night
Conversions via XE.com, using today's exchange rate. All prices given are the lowest nightly rate for a double room.
Minimum advance period 14 nights
Other terms This offer must be booked at least 14 days before the start of your stay. Offer not applicable for Copula One and Copula Two
Deposit policy All reservations must be guaranteed with a non-refundable deposit of the full stay at the time of booking.
Style Designer dockyard digs
Setting Riverside by the famous Bund
A cool antidote to all that shiny Shanghai modernity, bijou hotel The Waterhouse at South Bund transforms a crumbling 1930s factory and former army HQ in the historic Shiliupu dockyards into gritty-glam designer digs. The jagged industrial framework is offset by sleek architectural adaptations, a cutting-edge contemporary furniture collection and on-trend dining and lounging spaces overlooking the Huangpu River.
NEED TO KNOW
- Rooms 19, including 11 suites.
- Rates Double rooms from CNY 1,200, excluding tax at 15 per cent..
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities Free WiFi throughout. In rooms: flatscreen TV, iPod dock, complimentary non-alcoholic minibar, unlimited local phone calls, Illy espresso machine, bedside touch-panel controls, freestanding bath tubs and terraces in some rooms.
- Check-out Midday, although flexible subject to availability and an extra half-day room charge until 6pm. Check-in, 2pm.
- Children It’s not the best spot for little ones, although complimentary baby cots are available as are extra beds for older kids for CNY500 a child a night.
- Also Throw a party with a thousand of your closest friends at the Waterhouse’s enormous, peak-roofed event space in the adjacent warehouse. Film director Wong Kar Wai and fashion label Shanghai Tang have already held glam bashes here.