Hotel website rate EUR204 per night
Offer rate EUR173 per night
Conversions via XE.com, using today's exchange rate. All prices given are the lowest nightly rate for a double room.
Minimum advance period 21 nights
Other terms This offer must be booked at least 21 days before the start of your stay.
Deposit policy Full, non-refundable prepayment required when booking.
Style Ottoman opulence
Setting Old-town Cukurcuma
The House Hotel Galatasaray in Istanbul is a masterfully modernised mansion, elegantly imperial with a hint of contemporary magic. The four-storey building dates from 1850, but avant-garde designers Autoban waited until 2010 to arrive on the scene, mixing the old and the new: cast-iron banisters and original marble staircases with eye-catching lighting and jellyfish-resembling chandeliers. This is a lively spot too – one of the area's best restaurants is right behind the hotel.
NEED TO KNOW
- Rooms 20 suites.
- Rates Double rooms from EUR 143, excluding tax at 8 per cent..
- More details Rates include buffet breakfast.
- Facilities Free WiFi throughout, butler service and beauty treatments. In rooms: flatscreen TV, minibar, bottled water and L’Occitane bath products.
- Check-out 12pm, but flexible (free until 2pm, 50 per cent of an extra night thereafter). Earliest check-in, 3pm.
- Children Cots for babies are free, and extra beds can be added at no cost for children under six (€60 a night if they're older). Babysitting with a local nanny costs €75 a night. There are no lifts or bath tubs, however, which could be an issue for smaller Smiths. More...
- Also Pets weighing in at 5kg or less can come along for €20.