Minimum stay 5 nights
Deposit policy A Smith deposit is required to confirm your booking. If you need to cancel, as long as you do so before the hotel's cancellation policy comes into effect, the Smith deposit will be refunded to you as a voucher, which you can use towards a future Smith booking.
Style Refined fortress
Setting Sea-scented olive groves
Family-friendly boutique hotel Masseria Torre Coccaro is set in a historic fortified farmhouse a short distance from the Adriatic. The rooms are exquisitely furnished with linen bedding, silky sofas, large baroque mirrors and antique furniture. The hotel has an Aveda spa, Turkish baths, gym and large outdoor pool. Guests may also use the beach club and a private 14-metre yacht.
NEED TO KNOW
- Rooms 37.
- Rates Double rooms from EUR 318, excluding tax at 10 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of €3.00 per person per night on check-out.
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities TV/DVD, internet. The Aveda spa has a small indoor pool, Turkish baths, yoga/chikung facilities and gym. Shiatsu, Ayurvedic and reflexology massage are available.
- Poolside Large outdoor pool with a cabana where you can have a light lunch.
- Check-out Midday.
- Children Children under two stay for free. Children between two and 12 are charged at €90. A babysitting service and a kids' beach club (June–September) are also available. More...
- Also Seven-night minimum stay in August. Torre Coccaro’s beach club (open April to October) is five minutes away. The hotel runs a cookery school, where guests learn to make traditional local delicacies, and offers a cocktail course.