Booking terms and conditions
- Mr & Mrs Smith acts as a booking agent for the hotel(s) it books.
- For your security, payments online are made through secure servers.
- For all bookings, Mr & Mrs Smith will take a credit-card number on behalf of the hotel to guarantee the reservation. In all cases, once the booking is confirmed, you are subject to the terms and conditions of that hotel’s cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation policies may outline a period before check-in when cancellations will be subject to payment of a penalty. This period does not include the day of arrival – so, for example, a cancellation policy of ‘24 hours’ means a reservation must be cancelled at least 24 hours before midnight on the day before arrival to avoid the penalty. Any cancellations must be made by emailing or phoning the Travel Team as soon as possible.
- Where an offer of availability is made, the rooms are not held until the client accepts. We therefore advise clients to accept the offer as soon as possible after receipt in order to make a firm booking. You will be notified by email within 24 hours whether your booking has been successful. It is your responsibility to contact Mr & Mrs Smith if a confirmation email has not been received.
- Mr & Mrs Smith cannot be held liable for errors or omissions in bookings, either made by the hotel, or as a result of system failure of any kind.
- We do our utmost to ensure all Mr & Mrs Smith hotel information is accurate, however hotel facilities may change at any time and any opinions expressed are subjective.
- Any advance deposits, additional fees or charges will always be clearly marked before you confirm your booking.
- Any changes to a booking that involve the addition of sequential nights to a stay will be considered an amendment to the original booking, regardless of whether the extra nights are booked by the person who made the original booking, or by another guest with whom they are staying.
- Bookings for Mr & Mrs Smith's exclusive hotel offers or promotions are subject to the terms and conditions set by the hotel for its particular offer. All offers are on request and subject to availability. They must be booked via the Smith Travel Team and cannot be reserved online. Some hotels will require a deposit or full prepayment on booking, which may be non-refundable in case of cancellation. Any special terms will be stated on the booking and included in your confirmation. Hotel offers and promotions (and any applicable terms and conditions) are frequently added or amended, and will therefore only apply to completely new bookings. Reservations made before the start of the offer or promotion cannot be cancelled and rebooked at the lower rate. Please note that the normal Smith membership card offer may not always be applicable when booking a Mr & Mrs Smith exclusive hotel offer or promotion. If it does apply it will be stated in the text of the offer.
Flight bookings or packages including flights
Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking.