How to book
- Ideal for House parties, birthday celebrations and relaxing 'fluffy robe' weekend breaks.
- Rates information Weekly rates range from £800 to £1,350 self-catering in the Calf's House, £1,000–£1,800 in the Barn and between £2,000 to £3,600 in the Mill.
- Rates from 800
- Rates period weekly
- Sleeps The Mill sleeps 6 adults and 4 children; the Barn and the Calf's House both sleep 4 people.
- Property style Barn conversion
- Grounds Mesmear’s two properties are surrounded by child-friendly landscaped gardens and 160 acres of farmland
- Minimum hire Weekly hire during school holidays, Christmas and Easter. Short breaks are available at other times of the year.
- Minimum hire (short) A week.
- Children The Mill has a children’s room with plenty of toys and games. There are no stair gates but the garden is safe and enclosed. Highchairs and cots are available on request. Walkie-talkies are also provided. Children’s menus can be arranged in advance.
- Booking process Smith deposit taken when you book. 15 per cent is due when booking. The balance is due 12 weeks before arrival. A £400 security deposit is requested. There are charges on cancellations with less than five months notice and no refund on cancellations less than 28 days before arrival.
- Also Smoking is not permitted inside the houses, and pets are not allowed. All the sculptures and paintings are by local artists and some of the art is for sale, so it’s worth asking if you spot something you really like.
A local Cornish Seboni Spa Essentials gift for every couple
For prices and availability, call the Smith Travel Team: 0800 896 671.