Style Italian elegance
Setting Parkside Kensington
This Kensington hotel doesn’t have the glitzy façade that some insecure five-stars cling to. The Georgian building occupied by the Baglioni Hotel, although impeccable, doesn’t allude to the over-the-top grandeur that awaits inside. A cascading water feature, stone floors and oversized gold vases spilling enormous white roses create a suitably classy entrée to our new world of carefree indulgence. Children are welcome, too.
Need to know
- Rooms 67, with 49 suites, including three executive suites and two presidential suites.
Double rooms from AU$403.66 (£259), excluding tax at 20 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional service charge of 5% per room per night on check-out.
The price shown represents the lowest nightly rate for a double room available at this hotel over the next 21 days. Any price conversions from the hotel's local currency (£259) have been conducted using today's exchange rates from xe.com.
- More details Rates exclude breakfast.
- Facilities Spa and fitness centre, WiFi in the lobby, valet parking, butlers, concierge, beauty salon, hairdresser. In rooms: plasma TV, minibar, Illy coffee machine, broadband connection.
- Check-out Midday; earliest check-in, 2pm.
- Children Special beds, cots, and babysitting service all available. More...
- Also Butler service is included. Private dining possible for up to 60.
Food and drink at Baglioni Hotel
Dine at the Moreno at Baglioni restaurant, where celebrated chef Moreno Cedroni oversees a menu packed with avant-garde takes on Italian classics.
- Dress code Dripping in designer: Italian labels, preferably.
- Top table To the side of a window overlooking Kensington Gardens, or next to the fireplace.
- Last orders Food, 11pm; drinks, 2am.
- Room service 24 hours. When the dining room is open, the restaurant menu is available.
Superb martinis are to be had in the restaurant or on the terrace. There's a club area for private hire, too.
Baglioni Hotel 60 Hyde Park Gate, London, SW7 5BB
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at Baglioni Hotel
A bottle of prosecco
Current offers at Baglioni Hotel
In the know
Our favourite rooms
For grandeur, nothing beats the Royal Suite, coming in at a whopping 240sq m with three bedrooms and as many bathrooms. For something slightly more modest, pick a Kensington Gardens Suite which only has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, as well as a spacious living area with a fireplace and views out to Kensington Palace and Hyde Park.
Your jogging kit, rollerblades or Frisbee, since the park is on your doorstep. Bread to feed the ducks in the Serpentine.
A personal shopper can be at your disposal if your money's burning a hole in your pocket.