Offer rate GBP223 per night
Conversions via XE.com, using today's exchange rate. All prices given are the lowest nightly offer rate for a double room.
- Three-course à la carte dinner (some supplements may apply for the Friday menu)
This offer is not valid for arrival on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
Not valid on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, but please enter your dates to confirm availability, or contact the Travel Team on 0800 896 671
Minimum stay 2 nights
Maximum stay 2 nights
Deposit policy A Smith deposit is required to confirm your booking. If you need to cancel, as long as you do so before the hotel's cancellation policy comes into effect, the Smith deposit will be refunded to you as a voucher, which you can use towards a future Smith booking. Strattons requires a further deposit of 1 night's stay which will be charged to you directly by the hotel. The remaining balance is due on check-out. The first night's rate will be taken as a deposit at the time of booking.
Style Eco, eccentric, arty and eclectic
Setting The Brecks in Norfolk
Tucked off the high street of the market town of Swaffham in Norfolk, the family-run Strattons hotel is a beautiful Queen Anne Palladian villa. Whether you're in the mood for kitsch and contemporary or antiques and fabric-festooned decadence, each room is individually decorated with a unique theatrical flair. Not just a pretty face, the hotel has won awards for its restaurant and eco-policies; it's a child-friendly hotel, too.
NEED TO KNOW
- Rooms 14.
- Rates Double rooms from GBP 129, excluding tax at 20 per cent..
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities Café/deli, free WiFi in some areas. In rooms: flatscreen TV, DVD player, radio as well as honesty bars.
- Check-out 11am. Earliest check-in, 2.30pm.
- Children Very welcome. Babysitters can be arranged, and children are well provided for, with monitors, highchairs and various other kit available. More...
- Also Billy Blades Cottage is a cosy conference centre of sorts and an inspiring meeting space.