Hotel website rate USD256 per night
Offer rate USD204 per night
Conversions via XE.com, using today's exchange rate. All prices given are the lowest nightly rate for a double room.
- • Free Round trip airport transfers
- • Free Mini Bar
- • Daily Breakfast for in Restaurant
- • 'De la Paix' cocktail on arrival
- • Daily usage of Bicycle
- • Use of iPod and music selection
- • Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- • Nightly turn-down treat
- • DVD Player - ON REQUEST
This offer is not valid for arrival on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Minimum stay 2 nights
Maximum stay 2 nights
Deposit policy Full prepayment is required at time of booking.
Style Pared down colonial
Setting Quiet residential quarter
Blending colonial charm with contemporary style, sleek boutique Hôtel de la Paix Luang Prabang offers a simple but seductive update on Lao tradition. Sun-kissed courtyards, shimmering pools and frangipani-fragrant gardens make this secluded all-suite retreat in the Ban Mano quarter a real Luang Prabang treat, with an indulgent spa, fine dining and a cooking school to boot. Set in a Unesco-protected former mansion, which also served time as a detention centre, its elegant high-ceilinged rooms and lofty watchtowers pay homage to its intriguing past.
NEED TO KNOW
- Rooms 23 suites.
- Rates Double rooms from USD 196, excluding tax at 20 per cent..
- More details Rates include à la carte breakfast and afternoon tea and selected complimentary minibar treats.
- Facilities Free WiFi throughout, spa, yoga pavilion, cooking school, boutique, library, bikes for guests' use. In rooms: flatscreen TV, preloaded iPod, minibar, toiletries, free bottled water.
- Poolside A 25-metre outdoor swimming pool graces the spacious sun-trap of a central courtyard, fringed by guest suites so you can dive straight in. Contemporary wooden day-beds and two handy alfresco showers line the surrounding terrace.
- Check-out 12pm, but flexible subject to availabilty (after 3pm there's a half-night charge; after 6pm, you'll need to pay for a full extra night). Check-in, 2pm.
- Children Welcome: baby cots are provided for free and extra beds for older children cost US$36 a night. Babysitting is available with staff from US$5 to US$12 an hour, with a day's notice.
- Also Smoking is permitted but only in dedicated areas.