- Style Private and petite
- Setting Boutique back alley
Staying at Talaa 12 is a passport to feeling in the centre of the action within minutes of arriving in Marrakech. Inside the door is a small, dark vestibule leading to a light-filled courtyard. Rooms overlooking the courtyard are shuttered in calm pale green – very Farrow & Ball; there’s even a bamboo wind chime clunking softly in the breeze. There are plenty of these intimate seating areas, so even when the hotel is full you'll still always get some private time together.
Need to know
- Rooms Four deluxe rooms, two suites, two deluxe suites.
- Rates Double rooms from $186.91 (€136), excluding tax at 10 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of €3.00 per person per night on check-out.
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities Hammam, massage available, WiFi areas.
- Check–out Midday, but flexible.
Children Cot and child’s bed available. Under-sixes stay free; beds for older children cost from €50 a night, according to season. Babysitting, about €25 an evening.
- Also No pets. Guests get free entry to Nikki Beach and its swimming pool. A minimum stay of two nights is required during the week and three nights at weekends.
In the know
- Our favourite rooms The two airy modern-opulent deluxe suites have private balconies, which open onto the courtyard, and one has a fireplace.
Food and drink at Talaa 12
- Hotel restaurant Traditional Moroccan food, served anywhere you feel like it.
- Dress code No rules.
- Top table On the roof when it’s fine; by the fire in winter.
- Last orders Lunch 3pm; dinner 9pm. Drinks are served for as long as you want them.
- Room service None.
- Hotel bar You can have a drink in the courtyard, the salon, on the roof – wherever you choose.