- Style Urban mansion
- Setting Aristocratic Arles
L'Hôtel Particulier is a chic and stylish Arles hotel, where you can relax in the Space Spa with a massage or sauna. A pool is set in the beautiful gardens and the restaurant serves excellent Provençal cuisine. The spacious rooms of this boutique hotel are designed with contemporary flair and elegance.
Need to know
- Rooms 18.
- Rates Double rooms from $370.18 (€270), excluding tax at 7 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of €1.00 per person per night on check-out.
- More details Breakfast is an extra €23 a person.
- Facilities Space Spa with sauna, massage and hammam. In-room amenities: TV, WiFi.
- Poolside The outdoor pool is slim but elegant.
- Check–out 11am.
Children Are welcome; an extra bed is €30.
- Also Guests can park in the hotel's 13-space garage for €18.50 a day. It's closed at night, though, so let the hotel know if you're arriving after 9pm and they'll reserve one of the three temporary courtyard spaces.
In the know
- Our favourite rooms The Suite Luxe is decorated with white drapes and antique furniture. It’s on the ground floor with a private terrace and view of the gardens and swimming pool. The suites in the old stables have private terraces.
Food and drink at L'Hôtel Particulier
- Hotel restaurant No restaurant, but guests can tuck into light meals, snacks and drinks – made using fresh, local produce – at the bar by the pool. Meal service ends at 9pm.
- Dress code Elegant, comfortable Med style.
- Top table Tables on the terrace are highly coveted and are reserved for guests. Order a light meal and settle down for some gorgeous garden views.
- Room service A selection from the main menu is available from 8am until 10pm.
- Hotel bar Drinks are served at the pool bar or on the terrace until 9pm.