La Maison du Frêne
- Style Arty townhouse
- Setting Streets of Vence
This boutique hotel on the Côte d'Azur is ideal for art lovers, filled with the wonderful private collection of the owner. Each of the rooms are spacious, giving La Maison du Frêne the intimate feel of home away from home. It's location in the heart of Vence means the treasures and delights of the Riviera lie right on your doorstep.
Need to know
- Rooms Four.
- Rates Double rooms from $212.05 (€155), excluding tax at 7 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of €1.00 per person per night on check-out.
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities TV, DVD.
- Poolside There is no pool.
- Check–out 1pm.
Children The hotel’s art collection makes it unsuitable for under-12s. One of the suites can accommodate three people.
- Also The hotel is perfect for art-lovers, filled with the owner’s personal art collection and an extensive library of original art books.
In the know
- Our favourite rooms The Chapel Suite is lovely, light and airy, and the balcony of the Pop Art Suite has a view of the Matisse-designed Chapel of the Rosary.
Food and drink at La Maison du Frêne
- Hotel restaurant Complimentary tea is served in the afternoon. Evening meals are available on request, made from the best fresh produce from the local market.
- Dress code Artistic flair.
- Top table In the intimate dining room.
- Room service There is no room service available.
- Hotel bar Guests can enjoy drinks throughout the house.