- Style Afro/Asian finca
- Setting Backcountry oasis
In peaceful central Ibiza, Atzaró is a whitewashed family-run family-friendly finca hotel, where scents of orange blossom, lavender and rosemary follow you into the many sunny or shady corners where you can sip wine and unwind completely.
Need to know
- Rooms 24 rooms, including two suites.
- Rates Double rooms from $699.07 (€510), excluding tax at 10 per cent.
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities Spa, gym and sauna. Massage on request, from €60 for an hour.
- Poolside Outdoor swimming pool with sun terrace in a landscaped garden.
- Check–out 12 noon, but flexible depending on availability.
Children Welcome. Baby cots are free; extra beds are €50 each.
- Hotel closed Until 16 March.
In the know
- Our favourite rooms Each room has a private terrace and great view, and the majority of rooms have fireplaces. The suites in the new villa enclave are bigger and away from the main building, providing extra privacy. We love room Llevant.
Food and drink at Atzaró
- Hotel restaurant A nouvelle take on tapas and Mediterranean meat and fish sees dishes presented with finesse and elegance, at no cost to the full flavours. Between June and September, a sushi bar is set up in the lounge next door to the restaurant: settle in for cocktails and Japanese cuisine on one of the Balinese day-beds.
- Dress code Laidback luxe.
- Top table Anywhere in the garden is good, but a table for two by the fountain is especially lovely.
- Last orders Food: midnight; drinks 1.30am.
- Room service Hot and cold snacks provided midday to 8pm.
- Hotel bar Every summer night sees live DJs turn-tabling in the chilled-out colonial-style cocktail lounge. Art exhibitions are hosted too.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More details