The Levante Parliament
Style Streamlined chrome cool
Setting Oh, Vienna
The creators of Vienna design hotel The Levante Parliament have dispensed with the superfluous and concentrated on streamlined chrome and transparent glass – lots of it. The all-glass bar and red glass sculptures by Ioan Nemtoi, after whom the hotel's modern bar and restaurant were named, are strikingly contemporary.
Need to know
Rates For Smith's exclusive rates, ring our 24-hour Travel Team on 800 321 1098
- Rooms 67, including five junior suites.
- More details Rates include buffet breakfast.
- Facilities Flatscreen TV with satellite, Internet with wireless (extra charge), 24-hour concierge, fitness centre with sauna, massage on request, 400-square-metre courtyard garden.
- Check-out Midday.
- Children Cots and extra beds are free for children up to six years old; for older children, an extra bed is €45 a night. Babysitting is €15 an hour, by arrangement. There are connecting rooms available.
- Also Pets are welcome. There are smoking and non-smoking rooms and restaurant tables.
Food and drink at The Levante Parliament
- Hotel restaurant The Nemtoi restaurant-bar is a multicultural affair with an ever-changing international menu. Closed Sundays.
- Dress code Relaxed urban chic.
- Top table Either in the 'winter garden' courtyard or between the glass sculptures by Ioan Nemtoi.
- Last orders Lunch, 2pm; dinner, 11pm; bar, midnight.
- Room service Snacks round the clock, with a charge of €7 per delivery.
- Hotel bar The glass bar and its bold contemporary design make a fitting backdrop for fashionable cocktails and spirit brands.
The Levante Parliament 9 Auerspergstrasse, Vienna, Austria, 1080
Join us – it's free!
Sign up now for exclusive hotel offers, money back on every booking, and Smith extras (like the one below) whenever you book with us. more
Smith extra at The Levante Parliament
A complimentary bottle of wine with dinner at the Nemtoi restaurant-bar
In the know
Our favourite rooms
The superior doubles facing the inner courtyard are calm and peaceful with relaxing views. Alternatively, ask for a garden or city view.
Whatever goodies you prefer for the sauna.
From the Guestbook…
Great location, easy walking distance to all the Christmas markets. Wanted to visit a really good traditional restaurant, found Purstner. Absolutely fantastic: great food, wine and...more