- Style Neo rustico
- Setting Bougainvillea-bountiful Baleares
It's the outdoor environment of this retreat near Sóller that is the star of the show; the path around Ca's Xorc leads you through the dining area – buzzing at lunchtime, candlelit for dinner. When the terrace ends, follow the 100-year-old olive trees down to the swimming pool: not just any swimming pool, but an infinity pool that gives the illusion you’re swimming off the cliff edge and into the valley below.
Need to know
- Rooms 12.
- Rates Double rooms from $268.20 (€195), excluding tax at 10 per cent.
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities Massages can be arranged. Infinity-edged swimming pool and outdoor Jacuzzi, yoga classes on request.
- Check–out Midday. Earliest check-in, 3pm.
Children Welcome; cots can be provided at an extra charge, and babysitter upon prior reservation.
- Hotel closed From 1 November 2011 to 30 March 2012.
- Also Make sure you book in advance if you want to dine in the restaurant on your first night – it gets busy quickly.
In the know
- Our favourite rooms Ask for a view over the gardens or valley. The more modern rooms have bigger bathrooms.
- Packing tips Don't forget your swimwear!
Food and drink at Ca's Xorc
- Hotel restaurant Mediterranean food is served for lunch and dinner until 10.30pm, every day except Tuesday. For cooler evenings there is an indoor restaurant, but you can’t beat dining under the candlelit olive trees in summer. Great wine list of Spanish and Mallorcan labels.
- Dress code Zhuzh up for supper.
- Top table Close to the gardens.
- Room service Drinks available 24 hours.
- Hotel bar Drinks can only be ordered from the restaurant or through room service.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More details