Superior Standard Double
window.monetateQ = window.monetateQ || ;
– Give yourself time to restore yourself! We have created this retreat for you: “Sky Mind: transcend the mind, open the heart in AHAL”, the first holistic center in HOLBOX
Available to book until 7 Dec 2022
Valid for stays from 8 Dec 2022 to 12 Dec 2022
Minimum stay 3 nights
Select your dates from the calendars below the room images to check availability and prices. To book by phone, call us on 1 800 464 2040 and mention the offer name.
Please note that this offer is subject to availability and black-out dates may apply. The hotel may withdraw this offer at any time and without notice.
Deposit: Credit or Debit Card- As a guarantee, an initial payment of 30% of the total value of the stay is required, the other 70% can be paid in 3 installments according to the comfort of the guest.
If you choose to cancel your reservation before 30 days, you will receive a full refund, less a cancellation fee of $200 usd, which corresponds to the processing fee. No refund or credit will be offered for cancellations made with less 30 days in advance, if you do not show up or if you leave the program before its completion.
Smith Member Exclusive
Available to book until 31 Oct 2022
Valid for stays from 1 Sep 2022 to 31 Oct 2022
Minimum stay 4 nights
Found your stay for less elsewhere? We'll match the price and give you a £50 voucher.
From a bottle of champagne, to a spa treatment or a cookery class, you’ll get a little extra thank you with every booking
Personal service from Smith24, our in-house travel specialists, 1 800 464 2040
Every hotel is reviewed by undercover tastemakers (and their partners)