- 1extra bed - $50.43 for ages 3 to 12
- 1crib - free for ages 0 to 2
window.monetateQ = window.monetateQ || ; window.monetateQ.push(["addPollForElement", "#atol-logo"]);
Available to book until 30 Sep 2019
Valid for stays from 1 Sep 2019 to 7 Oct 2019
Minimum stay 4 nights
Select your dates from the calendars below the room images to check availability and prices. To book by phone, call us on 1 800 464 2040 and mention the offer name.
Please note that this offer is subject to availability and black-out dates may apply. The hotel may withdraw this offer at any time and without notice.
25% non-refundable deposit at booking; remaining 75% to be paid seven days before arrival. The hotel may require a credit card as a guarantee.
25% not ref deposit penalty for cancellation made within 8 days before arrival; 100% penalty for cancellation made from 7 days before arrival to arrival day, in case of no show or early departure.
Available to book until 8 Dec 2019
Valid for stays from 15 Mar 2019 to 31 Dec 2019
Minimum stay 7 nights
Found your stay for less elsewhere? We'll match the price and give you a £50 voucher.
From a bottle of champagne, to a spa treatment or a cookery class, you’ll get a little extra thank you with every booking
Personal service from Smith24, our in-house travel specialists, 1 800 464 2040
Every hotel is reviewed by undercover tastemakers (and their partners)