- Style Contemporary Cycladic chic
- Setting Peaceful Firostefani
Homeric Poems offers a distinctive combination of artistic elements, mod cons, exclusive service, luxury and comfort. The panoramic view and the breathtaking sunsets are among the most divine in the world; drink it in either from your own private verandah, or by the pool bar, sipping a glass of local wine.
Need to know
- Rooms 19, including three suites.
- Rates Double rooms from $349.56 (€255), excluding tax at 9 per cent.
- More details Rates usually exclude breakfast (€16 a person). Breakfast and transfers are included if you book a Grand Suite.
- Facilities Swimming pool, sauna, massages available on request (book in advance, as the therapist is not based in the hotel).
- Check–out Midday.
Children As the pool is precarious and unprotected, the hotel advises you not to bring young children.
- Hotel closed End of October till beginning of April.
In the know
- Our favourite rooms The three grand suites are stunning, each with its own private pool and large terrace.
Food and drink at Homeric Poems
- Hotel restaurant Breakfast is the only meal available, served on your private terrace.
- Dress code Anything goes.
- Last orders 9pm for dinner.
- Room service Basic snack menu 1–9pm.
- Hotel bar Drinks are available from the pool bar from 1–9pm.