T&Cs The MMS Prize draw in association with Zero George Street (“MMS Prize Draw”)
1. The Zero George two night stay competition is open to participants globally. Participants must be over 18 years of age. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Mr & Mrs Smith (“MMS”), Smith Global Limited trading as Mr & Mrs Smith (UK) Limited (“Mr & Mrs Smith”), and Zero George Street trading as Zero George Street and their associated companies, professional advisers, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to take part in the MMS Prize Draw.
2. By entering into the MMS Prize Draw, Participants agree to these terms and conditions and acknowledge that failure to comply with them may result in disqualification. The MMS Prize Draw shall be void where prohibited by local law. All national and local laws and regulations shall apply. These terms and conditions include all instructions of how to take part in the MMS Prize Draw.
3. To enter the MMS Prize Draw, simply enter simply follow @smithhotels and @ZeroGeorgeSt on Instagram and tag who'd you'd take on the Prize in the comments below the image. Entry period is from 12:00 GMT+1 on 06/06/2017 to 23:59 12/06/2017. Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple or incomplete entries will be deemed to be invalid. No purchase is necessary.
4. The winning prize (“Prize”) is a two (2) night stay at Zero George Street hotel, Charleston. Blackout dates apply to this hotel stay. 2-4 March 2018, 31-March - 2 April 2018, 7 April- 10 April 2018, 14 April - 16 April 2018, 21 April- 23 April 2018, 28 April- 30 April 2018, 5 May- 7 May 2018, 12 May- 14 May 2018, 19 May- 21 May 2018, 26 May- 28 May 2018. The Prize includes a tasting menu dinner, with wine pairing for two people, notwithstanding that these dates for accommodation are subject to availability, capacity control, black out dates and other restrictions outside the control of the MMS. By accepting the Prize, you are agreeing to the standard Mr & Mrs Smith terms and conditions and booking terms here.
5. Any transport, is not included in the Prize and must be organised and paid for by the winner. Unless otherwise confirmed by MMS or Zero George Street to the winner, any additional taxes, transfers, connections and other local transportation, meals, beverages, travel insurance, upgrades, expenses, gratuities, extra and incidental costs associated with the Prize are not included and must be paid for by the winner.
6. The winner will be the first eligible entry drawn at random. The winner will be drawn by MMS on 13 June 2017.
7. Mr & Mrs Smith shall notify the winner no later than 14 June 2017 to provide details of how to claim the Prize. If the Prize is declined or unclaimed by the winner, or if the winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied on their entry form within five days of attempted notification by Mr & Mrs Smith, a replacement winner shall be drawn at MMS’s discretion and shall be notified by Mr & Mrs Smith.
8. To confirm receipt of the Prize, the winner and all their selected guest must provide their full names, ages and passport details to Mr & Mrs Smith. The winner and their guests are solely responsible for ensuring that they have the right foreign entry requirements and the appropriate medical insurance prior to commencing any trip. If the winner is unable to travel for whatever reason (i.e. due to an expired passport), then the Prize will be declared forfeit, and an alternative winner will be drawn in the manner described above.
9. The name and county of the winner will be available from 18 June 2017 upon receipt by Mr & Mrs Smith of a self-addressed envelope at the following address: Smith Global Ltd, The Shepherds Building, Rockley Road, London W14 0DA
10. The result of the MMS Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value if not used.
11. The winner may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details.
12. By entering the MMS Prize Draw, the winner agrees to take part in any publicity relating to the MMS Prize Draw by Mr & Mrs Smith or Zero George Street if the winner is invited to do so without further compensation.
13. MMS reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equivalent value) as required by the circumstances, which includes being unable to operate the website due to technical issues or issues caused by a partner. There is no cash alternative.
14. MMS cannot accept responsibility for or liability arising from Participants taking part in the MMS Prize Draw or for taking up the Prize. MMS gives no warranty or guarantee in relation to the Prize and accepts no responsibility or liability for the Prize being amended by Mr & Mrs Smith or Zero George Street Hotel. To the fullest extent permissible by law, MMS excludes liability for all loss, damage or claim arising as a result of the Participant’s entry into the MMS Prize Draw or use of the Prize.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this MMS Prize draw shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. The Promoters are: Smith Global Ltd, The Shepherds Building, Rockley Road, London W14 0DA Zero George Street 0 George St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
All enquiries about the Prize should be directed to Mr & Mrs Smith at: [email protected]