Mr & Mrs Smith Promotional Vouchers - Terms and Conditions
A promotional voucher is an entitlement to a discount (up to the amount stated) off a qualifying booking for a promotional period.
1. Promotional vouchers cannot be used for bookings made directly with our hotels.
2. Vouchers have a cash value of £0.001 and are not transferable or assignable and cannot be sold at auction.
3. Single-use vouchers can only be used once.
4. Only one voucher can be used per booking.
5. Vouchers may not be used for multiple bookings on consecutive nights at the same hotel.
5. Only one voucher can be redeemed per household.
6. When using a voucher, the full balance of the booking is payable at the time the order is placed.
7. Vouchers are valid for new bookings only.
8. A minimum stay or minimum spend may be applicable in order for a voucher to be valid (see individual vouchers for details).
9. Vouchers cannot be used with any other promotion or offer.
10. Vouchers are redeemable only against accommodation costs. They may not be redeemed against incidental hotel costs or additional services.
11. Mr & Mrs Smith reserves the right to refuse redemption of vouchers if they believe that they are being used by someone other than the intended recipient.
12. Mr & Mrs Smith reserves the right to decline to accept vouchers where, in its opinion, a voucher is invalid for the booking being made.
13. Mr & Mrs Smith reserves the right to cancel a promotion at anytime.
14. Mr & Mrs Smith shall not be liable to any customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of a promotional voucher or any failure or inability of a customer to use a promotional voucher for any reason.
15. Mr & Mrs Smith reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.