1. Though this competition is open to any participant over the age of 18, the winner must be able to fly from London Luton airport at 8.30am on 14 February 2017. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Mr & Mrs Smith (‘MMS’), Smith Global Ltd trading as Mr & Mrs Smith (UK) Limited (‘Mr & Mrs Smith’), and Stratajet trading as Stratajet Europe and their associated companies, professional advisers, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to take part in the MMS & Stratajet Prize Draw.
2. By entering into the MMS & Stratajet prize draw, participants agree to these terms and conditions and acknowledge that failure to comply with them may result in disqualification. The MMS & Stratajet prize draw shall be void where prohibited by local law. All national and local laws and regulations shall apply. These terms and conditions include all instructions of how to take part in the MMS & Stratajet prize draw.
3. To enter the MMS & Stratajet prize draw, simply follow @smithhotels and @flystratajet on Instagram and tag who you'd like to take on the prize in the comments below the related image. Entry period is from midnight GMT+1 on 6 January 2017 to 11.59pm 6 February 2017. Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. No purchase is necessary. One winner will be selected at random by Mr & Mrs Smith.
4. The winning prize is a one- (1) night stay at La Réserve Hotel and Spa, Paris. Check-in is any time from 3pm on 14 February 2017 and check-out is by 12 noon on 15 February 2017. The prize includes a three-course dinner at La Réserve Hotel and Spa’s La Pagode de Cos restaurant and excludes drinks, notwithstanding that these dates for accommodation are subject to availability, capacity control, black-out dates and other restrictions outside the control of the MMS & Stratajet. By accepting the prize, you are agreeing to the standard Mr & Mrs Smith terms and conditions and booking terms here and those of Stratajet Europe at https://www.stratajet.com/terms.
5. Flights to and from Paris – via private jet to Le Bourget airport, with a sceduled departure at 9am from London Luton Airport and landing at 10.59am (local time) – are supplied by Stratajet Europe. The return flight is sceduled to departs at 2pm on 15 February from Le Bourget airport, Paris, and arrive at 1.59pm at Luton, London (local time). Internal transport is not included in the prize and must be organised and paid for by the winner. The winner will also be responsible for their own travel to and from the airport of departure. Unless otherwise confirmed by MMS or Stratajet Europe to the winner, any additional taxes, transfers, connections and other local transportation, meals, beverages, travel insurance, upgrades, expenses, gratuities, extra and incidental costs associated with the prize are not included and must be paid for by the winner.
5a. Please aim to arrive 30 minutes before your flight is due to depart. All terminal information, directions and specific instructions will be provided in your charter brief once you confirm your booking. If you are significantly delayed you may be required to forfit the flight and arrange alternative transportation at your own additional cost.
6. The winner will be the first eligible entry drawn at random. The winner will be drawn by MMS on 7 February 2017.
7. Mr & Mrs Smith shall notify the winner no later than 8 February 2017 to provide details of how to claim the prize. If the prize is declined or unclaimed by the winner, or if the winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied on their entry form within five days of attempted notification by Mr & Mrs Smith, a replacement winner shall be drawn at MMS’s discretion and shall be notified by Mr & Mrs Smith.
8. To confirm receipt of the prize, the winner and all their selected guest must provide their full names, ages and passport details to Mr & Mrs Smith. The winner and their guests are solely responsible for ensuring that they have the right foreign entry requirements and the appropriate medical insurance prior to commencing any trip. If the winner is unable to travel for whatever reason (i.e. due to an expired passport), then the prize will be declared forfeit, and an alternative winner will be drawn in the manner described above.
9. The name and county of the winner will be available from 16 February 2017 upon receipt by Mr & Mrs Smith of a self-addressed envelope at the following address: Smith Global Ltd, The Shepherds Building, Rockley Road, London W14 0DA
10. The result of the MMS & Stratajet prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value if not used.
11. The winner may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details.
12. By entering the MMS & Stratajet prize draw, the winner agrees to take part in any publicity relating to the MMS & Stratajet prize draw by Mr & Mrs Smith or Stratajet Europe if the winner is invited to do so without further compensation.
13. MMS reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the prize (to one of equivalent value) as required by the circumstances, which includes being unable to operate the website due to technical issues or issues caused by a partner. There is no cash alternative.
14. MMS cannot accept responsibility for – or liability arising from – participants taking part in the MMS & Stratajet prize draw or for taking up the prize. MMS gives no warranty or guarantee in relation to the prize and accepts no responsibility or liability for the prize being amended by Mr & Mrs Smith or Stratajet. To the fullest extent permissible by law, MMS excludes liability for all loss, damage or claim arising as a result of the participant’s entry into the MMS prize draw or use of the prize.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this MMS & Stratajet prize draw shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. The Promoters are:
Smith Global Ltd, The Shepherds Building, Rockley Road, London W14 0DA
Stratajet Europe, 29-35 Farringdon Road, London, EC1M 3JF