1. This competition is open to any participant in the UK over the age of 18. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Mr & Mrs Smith, Smith Global Limited and Mr & Mrs Smith (UK) Limited (together, "Mr & Mrs Smith), and Mungo & Maud Limited and their associated companies, professional advisers, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to take part in the MMS & Mungo & Maud Prize Draw.
2. By entering into the MMS & Mungo & Maud prize draw, participants agree to these terms and conditions and acknowledge that failure to comply with them may result in disqualification. The MMS & Mungo & Maud prize draw shall be void where prohibited by local law. All national and local laws and regulations shall apply. These terms and conditions include all instructions of how to take part in the MMS & Mungo & Maud prize draw.
3. To enter the MMS & Mungo & Maud prize draw, entrants need to follow @smithhotels and @mungoandmaud on Instagram and comment on the competition the name of your four-legged friend (pet). Entry period is from midnight GMT+1 on 11 April 2017 to 11.59pm 18 April 2017. Multiple entries are permitted. Incomplete, late or currupt entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. No purchase is necessary. One winner will be selected at random by Mr & Mrs Smith.
4. One entrant shall win one (1) £500 Get a Room! gift card that can be spent at www.mrandmrssmith.com, the winner will also receive one (1) £500 Mungo & Maud giftcard. The prize is subject to availability and redeemable at www.mungoandmaud.com, us.mungoandmaud.com and Mungo & Maud Elizabeth Street store only. The combined prize value is £1000.
4a. The Get a Room! gift card may only be used for hotels booked through Mr & Mrs Smith and cannot be used for bookings made directly with hotels. Mr & Mrs Smith reserve the right to refuse redemptions of gift card if they believe that they are being used by someone other than the intended recipient. Mr & Mrs Smith reserves the right to decline to accept gift cards where, in its opinion, a gift card is invalid for the booking being made. ?Mr & Mrs Smith shall not be liable to any customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of a gfit card or any failure or inability of a customer to use a gift card for any reason.
5. The winner will be the first eligible entry drawn at random. The winner will be drawn by MMS on 18 April 2017.
6. Mr & Mrs Smith shall notify the winner no later than 19 April 2017 to provide details of how to claim the prize. If the prize is declined or unclaimed by the winner, or if the winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied on their entry form within five days of attempted notification by Mr & Mrs Smith, a replacement winner shall be drawn at MMS’s discretion and shall be notified by Mr & Mrs Smith.
7. To confirm receipt of the prize, the winner and all their selected guest must provide their full names, ages and delivery details of a valid UK address to Mr & Mrs Smith. The winner and their guests are solely responsible for ensuring that delivery can be made and will not be held responsible for loss or theft when relating to delivery of 'the prize'. If the winner is unable to provide a valid delivery address, then the prize will be declared forfeit, and an alternative winner will be drawn in the manner described above.
8. The name of the winner will be available from 21 April 2017 upon receipt by Mr & Mrs Smith of a self-addressed envelope at the following address: Smith Global Ltd, The Shepherds Building, Rockley Road, London W14 0DA
9. The result of the MMS & Mungo & Maud prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value if not used.
10. The winner may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details.
11. By entering the MMS & Mungo & Maud prize draw, the winner agrees to take part in any publicity relating to the MMS & Mungo & Maud prize draw by Mr & Mrs Smith or Mungo & Maud if the winner is invited to do so without further compensation.
12. MMS reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the prize (to one of equivalent value) as required by the circumstances, which includes being unable to operate the website due to technical issues or issues caused by a partner. There is no cash alternative.
13. MMS cannot accept responsibility for – or liability arising from – participants taking part in the MMS & Mungo & Maud prize draw or for taking up the prize. MMS gives no warranty or guarantee in relation to the prize and accepts no responsibility or liability for the prize being amended by Mr & Mrs Smith or Mungo & Maud. To the fullest extent permissible by law, MMS excludes liability for all loss, damage or claim arising as a result of the participant’s entry into the MMS prize draw or use of the prize.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this MMS & Mungo & Maud prize draw shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. The Promoters are:
Smith Global Ltd, The Shepherds Building, Rockley Road, London W14 0DA
Mungo & Maud Limited (registered office) Acre House, 11-15 William Road, London NW1 3ER