Powys, United Kingdom

The Royston

Mid-week offer

Includes
  • Breakfast
  • Smith Extra: A Royston cotton tote bag and a home-made foodie-approved gift
Offer details

Available to book until 31 Jan 2022

Valid for stays from 13 Jan 2020 to 31 Jan 2022

Not valid on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Terms & Conditions

Booking this Offer

Select your dates from the calendars below the room images to check availability and prices. To book by phone, call us on 1 800 464 2040 and mention the offer name.

Please note that this offer is subject to availability and black-out dates may apply. The hotel may withdraw this offer at any time and without notice.

Deposit Policy

The Royston requires a deposit of 25% of the booking total, which will be charged to you directly by the hotel. The remaining balance is due on check-out. 25 per cent of the total stay will be taken as a non-refundable deposit at booking. For group bookings (five rooms or more), the non-refundable deposit will be 50 per cent of the total stay.

Cancellation Policy

All cancellations will forfeit the 25 per cent deposit taken at booking. Cancellations received less than three days before arrival will also be charged for the first night’s stay. No-shows will be charged in full.

4 room types available for this offer

Large Rooms

  • 2guests
These 14sq m rooms are either on the ground floor or the first floor, with picturesque views of the kitchen garden, fields and surrounding hills. The decor is a mix of retro furniture and original artwork with a decorative feature fireplace and large windows with plantation shutters. There’s a king-size bed with Egyptian cotton linens and an ensuite bathroom with a shower and Meraki bath products. Each also has WiFi and tea and coffee. Hypoallergenic bedding is available on request. One of these rooms is pet-friendly (you'll need to request it in advance).

Deluxe Room with Shower

  • 2guests
This 16sq m room is on the ground floor, with impressive views of the Cambrian mountains and the surrounding hills. The decor is a mix of retro furniture and original artwork with a decorative feature fireplace. There’s a king-size bed with Egyptian cotton linens and an ensuite bathroom with a shower and Meraki bath products. Each also has WiFi and tea and coffee. Allergy-free bedding is available on request. Please note that this room is not pet-friendly.

Deluxe Room with Shower and Bath

  • 2guests
This 18sq m room is on the ground floor, with views of the kitchen garden, fields and surrounding hills. The decor is a mix of retro furniture and original artwork with a decorative feature fireplace and a restored vintage wardrobe. There’s a king-size bed and an ensuite bathroom with a bath tub, a shower and Meraki bath products. You'll also have WiFi and tea and coffee; hypoallergenic bedding is available on request. This room is dog-friendly (you'll need to request it in advance).

Superior Rooms

  • 2guests
  • 1extra bed - $39.07 for ages 12 to 16
These 30sq m rooms on the first floor have impressive views of the Cambrian mountains and the surrounding hills from their large bay-window seats. The decor is a mix of retro furniture and original artwork with a decorative feature fireplace and a restored vintage wardrobe. You’ll find a super-king-size bed with Egyptian cotton linens; and the subway-tiled ensuite bathroom has a shower and Meraki bath products. Each also has WiFi and tea and coffee. Allergy-free bedding is available on request. Please note that this room is not pet-friendly.

Other offers

Superior Room, superior price

10% off stays of three nights or more

Includes
  • Breakfast
  • Smith Extra: A Royston cotton tote bag and a home-made foodie-approved gift
Offer details

Available to book until 31 Dec 2022

Valid for stays from 2 Jan 2020 to 31 Dec 2022

Minimum stay 3 nights

Price per night from Offer prices per night from
$202.84 $182.42

Price information

Best-price guarantee

Found your stay for less elsewhere? We'll match the price and give you a £50 voucher.

Free Smith Extras on arrival

From a bottle of champagne, to a spa treatment or a cookery class, you’ll get a little extra thank you with every booking

Here for you 24/7

Personal service from Smith24, our in-house travel specialists, 1 800 464 2040

Anonymously reviewed

Every hotel is reviewed by undercover tastemakers (and their partners)