Santorini, Greece

Erosantorini

Stay four nights, pay for three

Includes
  • Breakfast
  • Dinner
  • Daily lunch or dinner for each person (excluding drinks)
  • Early check-in or late check-out (subject to availability)
  • Minibar stocked daily
  • Smith Extra: Home-made olive oil, local honey and a bottle of white wine
Offer details

Available to book until 31 Jul 2020

Valid for stays from 1 Aug 2020 to 30 Sep 2020

Minimum stay 4 nights

Terms & Conditions

Booking this Offer

Select your dates from the calendars below the room images to check availability and prices. To book by phone, call us on 1 800 464 2040 and mention the offer name.

Please note that this offer is subject to availability and black-out dates may apply. The hotel may withdraw this offer at any time and without notice.

Deposit Policy

30% deposit of the total reservation cost is required upon confirmation. The deposit is non refundable. Remaining balance of 70% on total reservation cost is required 85 days prior to arrival.

Cancellation Policy

30% deposit of the total reservation cost is required upon confirmation. The deposit is non refundable. Remaining balance of 70% on total reservation cost is required 85 days prior to arrival.

1 room type available for this offer

Erosantorini Estate

  • 5guests
This clifftop hideaway has views over Santorini’s caldera. Each of the five suites has a private Aegean-view terrace with a plunge pool and sunloungers. The main infinity pool is set over three levels, and the pool terrace is dotted with day-beds and loungers; there’s an Aegean-view cave-like lounge, wellness terrace and a fire pit, too. The alfresco kitchen and dining area have sunset views and there’s a cosy indoor lounge area. Please contact our Smith24 team to book the entire estate for a group of up to eight (8) adults, including all four suites. Two baby cots (free) can be loaned on request.

Other offers

Non refundable Early Booking: save 50%

Includes
  • Smith Extra: Home-made olive oil, local honey and a bottle of white wine
Offer details

Available to book until 31 Dec 2020

Valid for stays from 1 Mar 2019 to 31 Dec 2020

Minimum stay 2 nights

Price per night from Offer prices per night from
$1,061.23 $530.62

Price information

Best-price guarantee

Found your stay for less elsewhere? We'll match the price and give you a £50 voucher.

Free Smith Extras on arrival

From a bottle of champagne, to a spa treatment or a cookery class, you’ll get a little extra thank you with every booking

Here for you 24/7

Personal service from Smith24, our in-house travel specialists, 1 800 464 2040

Anonymously reviewed

Every hotel is reviewed by undercover tastemakers (and their partners)

Stay and save 30% when booking the entire estate

Includes
  • Breakfast
  • Smith Extra: Home-made olive oil, local honey and a bottle of white wine
Offer details

Available to book until 31 Oct 2020

Valid for stays from 1 Jul 2020 to 31 Oct 2020

This is an on request offer, call us to check availability

1 800 464 2040
View Offer

Price information

Best-price guarantee

Found your stay for less elsewhere? We'll match the price and give you a £50 voucher.

Free Smith Extras on arrival

From a bottle of champagne, to a spa treatment or a cookery class, you’ll get a little extra thank you with every booking

Here for you 24/7

Personal service from Smith24, our in-house travel specialists, 1 800 464 2040

Anonymously reviewed

Every hotel is reviewed by undercover tastemakers (and their partners)