- 1extra bed - $49.11 for ages 3 to 12
- 1crib - free for ages 0 to 2
window.monetateQ = window.monetateQ || ; window.monetateQ.push(["addPollForElement", "#atol-logo"]);
– Stay at Borgo Egnazia for 7 nights and get 1 night for free
Available to book until 27 Dec 2020
Valid for stays from 6 Mar 2020 to 27 Dec 2020
Minimum stay 7 nights
Select your dates from the calendars below the room images to check availability and prices. To book by phone, call us on 1 800 464 2040 and mention the offer name.
Please note that this offer is subject to availability and black-out dates may apply. The hotel may withdraw this offer at any time and without notice.
25% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking confirmation; remaining 75% to be paid within 7 days before arrival. The Hotel requires a credit card as a guarantee.
25% non-refundable deposit penalty for cancellation made within 8 days before arrival; 100% penalty for cancellation made from 7 days before arrival to arrival day, in case of no show or early departure.