Puglia, Italy

Borgo Egnazia

Stay 7, pay 6

– Seven nights for the price of six

Includes
  • Breakfast
  • Smith Extra: Fruit and a bottle of spumante
Offer details

Available to book until 14 Mar 2019

Valid for stays from 6 Oct 2018 to 14 Mar 2019

Minimum stay 7 nights

Maximum stay 7 nights

Terms & Conditions

Booking this Offer

Select your dates from the calendars below the room images to check availability and prices. To book by phone, call us on 1 800 464 2040 and mention the offer name.

Please note that this offer is subject to availability and black-out dates may apply. The hotel may withdraw this offer at any time and without notice.

Deposit Policy

A 25 per cent non-refundable deposit is required when booking; the remaining 75 per cent balance is due seven days before arrival. Credit card required as a guarantee.

Cancellation Policy

25% not ref deposit penalty for cancellation made within 8 days before arrival; 100% penalty for cancellation made from 7 days before arrival to arrival day, in case of no show or early departure.

Other offers

20% off 2019 stays

Includes
  • Breakfast
  • Smith Extra: Fruit and a bottle of spumante
Offer details

Available to book until 31 Jan 2019

Valid for stays from 1 Mar 2019 to 10 Dec 2019

Price per night from Offer prices per night from
$276.55 $221.02

No Deposit to pay

Price information

Best-price guarantee

Found your stay for less elsewhere? We'll match the price and give you a £50 voucher.

Free Smith Extras on arrival

From a bottle of champagne, to a spa treatment or a cookery class, you’ll get a little extra thank you with every booking

Here for you 24/7

Personal service from Smith24, our in-house travel specialists, 1 800 464 2040

Anonymously reviewed

Every hotel is reviewed by undercover tastemakers (and their partners)

Free half board

Includes
  • Breakfast
  • Dinner
  • Smith Extra: Fruit and a bottle of spumante
Offer details

Available to book until 31 Dec 2018

Valid for stays from 2 Jan 2018 to 31 Dec 2018

Offer prices per night from $533.56

No Deposit to pay

Price information

Best-price guarantee

Found your stay for less elsewhere? We'll match the price and give you a £50 voucher.

Free Smith Extras on arrival

From a bottle of champagne, to a spa treatment or a cookery class, you’ll get a little extra thank you with every booking

Here for you 24/7

Personal service from Smith24, our in-house travel specialists, 1 800 464 2040

Anonymously reviewed

Every hotel is reviewed by undercover tastemakers (and their partners)

2019 Spring and Autumn Offer

Includes
  • Breakfast
  • Smith Extra: Fruit and a bottle of spumante
Offer details

Available to book until 8 Dec 2019

Valid for stays from 15 Mar 2019 to 31 Dec 2019

Minimum stay 7 nights

Offer prices per night from $253.93

No Deposit to pay

Price information

Best-price guarantee

Found your stay for less elsewhere? We'll match the price and give you a £50 voucher.

Free Smith Extras on arrival

From a bottle of champagne, to a spa treatment or a cookery class, you’ll get a little extra thank you with every booking

Here for you 24/7

Personal service from Smith24, our in-house travel specialists, 1 800 464 2040

Anonymously reviewed

Every hotel is reviewed by undercover tastemakers (and their partners)