Yogic Detox - 14 nights
- Individual Wellness Consultation; Ayurvedic Consultation (if required).
- Personal Fitness Consultation, Fitness Test and Body composition analysis, if required.
- Ongoing progress checks with doctor and spa consultants.
- Detailed debrief session and lifestyle consultation and counseling session.
- Daily Ananda Rejuvenation Spa cuisine meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Daily breakfast and dinner in the restaurant.
- Scheduled wellness activities, including yoga, Pranayama, meditation, Vedanta talks, fitness classes, cooking demonstrations and weekly treks.
- Daily use of the hydrotherapy facilities: steam, sauna, cold plunge pool and Kneipp hydrotherapy foot bath.
- For 7 nights stays: Abhyanga, Choornaswedena, Jal Neti, Kunjal Kriya, Trataka, detoxifying jet blitz shower, aromatherapy massage, body scrub, Himalayan Honey and Rose facial, Swedish massage, reflexology, personalised yoga sessions, Pranayama, Yoga Nidra
- For 14 night stays: the 7 night inclusions apply, in addition to the following: Laghoo Shankha Prakshalana, calming rose quartz or Amethyst rejuvenation facial, Aroma, Cocoon, Kundalini, Thai massage, Tibetan ku Nye massage
- For 21 night stays, the full 7 and 14 inclusions apply, plus a calming Rose Quartz or Amethyst rejuvenation facial
- Smith Extra: Evening aarti ceremony (with songs and spiritual rituals) by the Ganges in Rishiskesh
Available to book until 8 Aug 2018
Valid for stays from 8 Aug 2017 to 8 Aug 2018
Minimum stay 14 nights
Maximum stay 20 nights
Terms & Conditions
Booking this Offer
Select your dates from the calendars below the room images to check availability and prices. To book by phone, call us on 1 800 464 2040 and mention the offer name.
Please note that this offer is subject to availability and black-out dates may apply. The hotel may withdraw this offer at any time and without notice.
Ananda in the Himalayas requires a further deposit of 100% of the booking total, which will be charged to you directly by the hotel. Bookings made within 21 days of arrival must pay the deposit no more than two days later.
No-shows will be charged in full. Early check-out is charged in full. Cancellations made within 15 days of arrival will not be charged. Cancellations made between three and 15 days before arrival will be charged 50 per cent of the total stay. Any cancellations made within three days of arrival will be charged in full. Any changes to the arrival date made within 15 days of arrival will be charged for one night. Any changes to the length of stay made within 15 days of arrival will be charged in full for each cancelled night. The above applies for the hotel’s wellness programmes – but the cancellation limit is 21 days, rather than 15.