1. This competition is open to any participant over the age of 18. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Mr & Mrs Smith (‘MMS’), Smith Global Ltd trading as Mr & Mrs Smith (UK) Limited (‘Mr & Mrs Smith’) and their associated companies, professional advisers, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to take part in the MMS honeymoon competition.
2. By entering into the MMS honeymoon competition, participants agree to these terms and conditions and acknowledge that failure to comply with them may result in disqualification. The MMS Honeymoon Competition shall be void where prohibited by local law. All national and local laws and regulations shall apply. These terms and conditions include all instructions of how to take part in the MMS honeymoon competition.
3. To enter the MMS honeymoon competition, simply follow @smithhotels on Instagram and comment using emojis under this post [LINK] depicting your dream honeymoon. Entry period is from midnight GMT+1 on 5 May to 11.59pm 21 May 2017. Multiple entries will be permitted, but incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. No purchase is necessary. One winner will be selected based on creative execution at the discression of Mr & Mrs Smith, and decision will be final.
4. The winning prize is a three- (3) night stay in Santani Wellness Resort & Spa and a three- (3) night stay at Kahanda Kanda hotel. The prize includes transfers between the hotels and to and from the airport in Sri Lanka. Guests must organise thier own transport to and from their departure and arrival airport. The prize also includes a £1,000 (US$1,300) allowance for flights. By accepting the prize, you are agreeing to the standard Mr & Mrs Smith terms and conditions and booking terms here. Black out dates apply for both hotels. For Kahanda Kanda they are 1 August to 31 August and 20 December to 20 January 2018. Black out dates for Santani Wellness Resort & Spa are from 20 July to 10 August, and 20 December to 20 January 2018. The six (6) nights must be taken consecutivly and before 31 January 2018.
5. Any other internal transport is not included in the prize and must be organised and paid for by the winner. The winner will also be responsible for their own travel to and from the airport of departure. Unless otherwise confirmed by MMS to the winner, any additional taxes, transfers, connections and other local transportation, meals, beverages, travel insurance, upgrades, expenses, gratuities, extra and incidental costs associated with the prize are not included and must be paid for by the winner.
6. The winner will be the first eligible entry chosen on creativity by Mr & Mrs Smith. The winner will be drawn by MMS on 22 May 2017 via direct message on Instagram.
7. Mr & Mrs Smith shall notify the winner no later than 24 May 2017 to provide details of how to claim the prize. If the prize is declined or unclaimed by the winner, or if the winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied on their entry form within five days of attempted notification by Mr & Mrs Smith, a replacement winner shall be drawn at MMS’s discretion and shall be notified by Mr & Mrs Smith.
8. To confirm receipt of the prize, the winner and all their selected guest must provide their full names, ages and passport details to Mr & Mrs Smith. The winner and their guests are solely responsible for ensuring that they have the right foreign entry requirements and the appropriate medical insurance prior to commencing any trip. If the winner is unable to travel for whatever reason (i.e. due to an expired passport), then the prize will be declared forfeit, and an alternative winner will be drawn in the manner described above.
9. The name and county of the winner will be available from 30 May 2017 upon receipt by Mr & Mrs Smith of a self-addressed envelope at the following address: Smith Global Ltd, The Shepherds Building, Rockley Road, London W14 0DA
10. The result of the MMS honeymoon competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value if not used.
11. The winner may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details.
12. By entering the MMS honeymoon competition the winner agrees to take part in any publicity relating to the MMS honeymoon competition by Mr & Mrs Smith if the winner is invited to do so without further compensation.
13. MMS reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the prize (to one of equivalent value) as required by the circumstances, which includes being unable to operate the website due to technical issues or issues caused by a partner. There is no cash alternative.
14. MMS cannot accept responsibility for – or liability arising from – participants taking part in the MMS Honeymoon Competition or for taking up the prize. MMS gives no warranty or guarantee in relation to the prize and accepts no responsibility or liability for the prize being amended by Mr & Mrs Smith. To the fullest extent permissible by law, MMS excludes liability for all loss, damage or claim arising as a result of the participant’s entry into the MMS prize draw or use of the prize.
15. The promoters are: Smith Global Ltd, The Shepherds Building, Rockley Road, London W14 0DA