1. This competition is open to any participant over the age of 18. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Mr & Mrs Smith (‘MMS’), Smith Global Ltd trading as Mr & Mrs Smith (UK) Limited (‘Mr & Mrs Smith’) and their associated companies, professional advisers, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to take part in the MMS Gift Card Giveaway.
2. By entering into the MMS Gift Card Giveaway participants agree to these terms and conditions and acknowledge that failure to comply with them may result in disqualification. The MMS Gift Card Giveaway shall be void where prohibited by local law. All national and local laws and regulations shall apply. These terms and conditions include all instructions of how to take part in the MMS Gift Card Giveaway.
3. Customers can enter is from 19:00 GMT+1 on 1 December to midnight 23 December 2017 (the competition period). To enter the MMS Gift Card Giveaway, comment on one of the competition posts hosted on Instagram [@smithhotels]. The winner(s) must be following @smithhotels at the point where prizes are drawn. Multiple entries will be permitted, but incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. No purchase is necessary. There will be three winners throughout the competition period. One winner will be selected weekly, on Monday based on the discretion of Mr & Mrs Smith, and decision will be final.
4. The winning prize(s) are one of three Mr & Mrs Smith Get A Room! Gift Cards worth £350/$500.
6. The winner(s) will be the first eligible entry selected at random by Mr & Mrs Smith. The winner will be drawn on each Tuesday during the competition period [Tuesday 5, 12, 19 December 2017]. One winner will be announced per week via direct message on Instagram.
7. If the prize is declined or unclaimed by the winner within a 72 hour period of notification by MMS, or if the winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied by Mr & Mrs Smith, a replacement winner shall be drawn at MMS’s discretion and shall be notified by Mr & Mrs Smith.
8. To confirm receipt of the prize, the winner(s) must provide their full name, age, email address and a valid delivery address. The winner is held solely responsible for the delivery. Should the item be undelivered, MMS will not be held responsible for any additional re-delivery costs or customs taxes.
9. Delivery of the gift card to the winner(s) is at the discretion of MMS and MMS may deliver an online voucher in place of a physical gift card. The voucher will be of the same value (£350/$500).
10. The name(s) and country of the winners(s) will be available from 20 November 2017 upon receipt by Mr & Mrs Smith of a self-addressed envelope at the following address: Smith Global Ltd, The Shepherds Building, Rockley Road, London W14 0DA
11. The result of the MMS Gift Card Giveaway is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value if not used.
12. The winner may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details.
13. By entering the MMS Gift Card Giveaway the winner agrees to take part in any publicity relating to the MMS Gift Card Giveaway by Mr & Mrs Smith if the winner is invited to do so without further compensation.
14. MMS reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the prize (to one of equivalent value) as required by the circumstances, which includes being unable to operate the website due to technical issues or issues caused by a partner. There is no cash alternative.
15. MMS cannot accept responsibility for – or liability arising from – participants taking part in the MMS Gift Card Giveaway or for taking up the prize. MMS gives no warranty or guarantee in relation to the prize and accepts no responsibility or liability for the prize being amended by Mr & Mrs Smith. To the fullest extent permissible by law, MMS excludes liability for all loss, damage or claim arising as a result of the participant’s entry into the MMS prize draw or use of the prize.
16. The promoters are: Smith Global Ltd, The Shepherds Building, Rockley Road, London W14 0DA
17. For full booking terms visit https://www.mrandmrssmith.com/legal